Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up measurements of your pets and what they might like to recieve from the secret bunny :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi
Pippi has a new favorite type of toy - Those long soft toys with the squeeker in (i think they're called Loofa's), but any soft squeeky toys she likes. She hates hard toys though (except her treat ball). She loves anything pink, being dressed up (she wears a medium in everything), and she's a typical girly girl, but I also love dressing my girls in a gothic-y style!

She will eat everything and anything (she is raw fed), but she is allergic to processed lamb so no lamb treats please unless they are 100% natural. Her favorite treats are dried chicken, but she'll love anything at all (especially if its in a box!!!!)

Maisie
Maisies favorite toys are anything and everything she can get her paws on - including boxes, shoes and the poor cats' tails!!!! Only thing she doesnt play with are large (for a chi!) balls (Tennis ball size and over) unless they are soft, because she cant get her mouth round it!

Maisie will eat anything and everything, and has no allergys or dislikes. You name it, Maisie loves it. She doesnt mind wearing clothing and wears a small (she's just under 6lb). I like to dress her in pinks and purples mostly. She is raw fed, and will eat anything, but please nothing with lamb in it unless it is 100% natural as Pip is allergic, and I cant risk her stealing Maisies treats. But of course she will love anything and everything she recieves.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tinkerbell
neck - 10-11 inch
chest - 16 inch
length - 15 inch

Loves clothes. soft toys only. collars/leads. anything pink. any treats. necklaces. nail varnish.

Elise
chest - 16 inch
neck - 10-11 inch
length - 13 inch

Loves clothes. soft toys only. collars/leads. anything leopard print. any treats. Hairbrush. Shampoo.

Both mine are the same so feel free to buy/make anything you like..all will be welcomed and accepted xx

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
mindy is size xs, but has not really taken
a liking to clothes yet. but there is time
she would love a tiny collar as we cant get any to fit
as we dont like the cat collars cos she gets the elastic stuck in her jaw.
she does like toys esp skineeze type.
thats all really.lol
eta; like adrienne anything with with chihuahuas or dogs on them too!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Both Jake and Red don't wear clothes in summer and they have loads already for winter so please no clothes.
No choccy treats either as I still have a load of treats which I am trying to use up. both love beds and blankets.

Red does need a collar and if I have just measured correctly his neck measures 10" would prefer one that is not made of hard plastic as he doesn't like them.

Anything with SC Chihuahua's on them, tea towels, bath towels, car stickers etc anything like that.

Other than that they both love bright coloured toys as long as they are soft and even better if they have a squeaky in them. Dunno why but they kinda both like pink.. Mind they love those balls that look like octopuses as long as they aren't too big. Red and Jake have asked me to put in a reminder that they love love Bully Sticks and Pigs Ears.

Right now I can't thnk of anything else and they are both fast asleep on my bed with a "Do not disturb" sign.. hint taken...

Deme x

·
Registered
47 Posts
Milo (12lbs my monster chi)- loves blankets and beds

Mia (4lbs usually small or extra small)- she loves clothes, bones and peanut butter

Lily (3 lbs extra small)- loves ALL toys. Her favorite toys are the tiny toys from west paws.

Bree ** now named Laci (itty bitty 1.5lbs.. still a pup 8 weeks old now)- loves rope toys and big long toys like the loofa dog from petco.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Lola wears and XS she loves Hoodies and Dresses she looks super in green or purple. She loves collars and small stuffies. loves to sleep and be warm :) We love all things with chihuahuas on them or figures :p
thanks so much Secret Bunny :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lola ~ she will eat ANYTHING!! any treats or chews will be welcomed (only natural please, else will go straight through her)
She loves to play with her toys but only soft ones nothing hard or rubbery!
Lola loves to snuggle, her fave place is her igloo so any soft fluffy blacket etc she would love!
Lola`s colour is purple/lilac she wears jumpers/t.shirts but no dresses! she likes collars/harnesses.. shes a small in her harness.
Her measurments are...
Neck..10/11 inch
chest..15inch
lenght..10inch

Penny ~ Penny will also eat ANYTHING!! chews and treats are her favourite! but again only natural please!!
Penny likes to play with her toys but nothing hard or rubbery she like soft teddies and mini tennis balls as she loves to play fetch for hours!!
Penny also loves her igloo so any snuggie/blanket she would love!!
Pennys colour is Pink! anything pink she looks great in but no dresses!
She is xs in harness and her measurments are..
Neck..9inch
chest..12inch
lengh..10inch

Thank you secret bunny!!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Roxy loves her carnivore crunch treats! But really, she'll eat anything! :) (She's not a fan of duck though.) She also likes her bullysticks. She loves ALL toys and loves to chew on anything. She also loves to snuggle with blankies! She loves pretty collars too! Roxy is not allergic to anything. She is about 4 pounds. Her measurements -- Length - 9in, Chest - 12in, Neck - 8in. ;-)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Rico likes long walks on the beach....

haha..he likes balls that he can play with, the sqeeky sort sometimes

he likes t-shirts--wears usually an x-small or small he is between 4 and 5 pounds

he wear those wee bandana things on his neck sometimes

he uses a harness for walks....could use a harness

he loves this little ball that you put food into and give it to the pup to play/eat.....

he loves food...treats made of friut or vegetables...dried meats..tendons..dried bits of animal--hahaha

he likes grooming spray with nice fragrance

he will be quite happy with whatever the bunny sends

He doesn't eat raw-hide, wheat products or snacks made in South East Asia factories---there are too many cross contaminations going on with the pet foods lately....don't mean to sound fussy.:rolleyes:

Hope this list helps...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
macy- loves old mother hubbard treats, bully sticks, soft toys, 5.5 lbs, likes purple

jordan- loves old mother hubbard treats, bully sticks, all toys, 7 lbs., his favorite color is pink (he is confident in his masculinity, lol)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Calleigh:

Weighs 5 and a half pounds and wears small in clothes (she is long-bodied and long-legged)

Harnesses she would take a size small

Treats she eats is the Wellness brand puppy treats (in a yellow bag and fairly cheap)

Likes little to medium size stuffed toys

Loves blankets and little beds

Colors we like are pink and lavender

Pedro:

Weighs close to 7 pounds

Shirts/clothing he wears a Medium

Harnesses he wears a Small (if Puppia or IPuppyone brand)

Likes little pink stuffed bears /dogs/piggies (He's weird. Pink is HIS favorite color in toys!):rolleyes:

Treats he eats is only Wellness Pure Rewards Beef Jerky that is grain-free. He's on a very restricted diet because of severe allergy problems.

Loves blankets and/or beds. These can be any color although I'm trying to keep his colors in the turquoise/blue area.

We will appreciate and love anything the bunny brings us! :albino: Just have fun picking things out for a couple of precious chihuahuas!:foxes_207:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ALL members have been PM'd about this. If no post is made then buyers please buy what you feel suitable and as a result the reciever has no rights to complain and if they do will be excluded from further exchanges x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts