Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On there way, I have had a relapse and not been able to get out to the post office but Jake and Red managed to go instead and they have said that their SB gifts are on their way.

They say they choose gifts carefully and hope that their SB like what they have sent

Happy Easter to everyone and hope you have a fab weekend

Deme, Jake and Red x x x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Love the trip to the post office with the secret bunny basket ! Hope you have a lovely Easter Demi !!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mummy says to let you know she was really ill last night add spent most of today in bed trying to rest. Me's and Red has been checking on mummy alls day making sure shes is okay coz we loves muummy very much.
So much so we curled up wif mummy on her bed to give her lots of love and kisses.

Mummys now resting on the settee and me's and Red take turns to make sure she is still okay sumtimes wes check together. Mummy tries to play wif us but we tels her to rest and she smiles and cuddles us instead.

Mummy says she has done too much and now it is effecting her, not sure what she means but we's knows she is scared about going back into hospital and if she not get better she might have to go back in. We's not want that as we miss miummy when she's not here.

We's hopes pressies arrive soon and yous likes them.

Happy Easter

Lots of Love Jake and Red x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts