Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i finished shopping today for Minnies secret exchange buddy!!! now , i just have to wrap everything up !!!! :D was going to wait till the very end of June, but now that i am finished, i cant wait to send it out :). Minnie had fun looking at all the things we're sending. lol

·
Registered
384 Posts
how does it work??
id love to try anythinq on here.!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, theres a signup when there is a secret exchange being offered. and usually there are price categories that you can pick from on how much you want to spend. this one i think was 10 , 20 or 30 dollars. and when you sign up your dog, you get someone elses dog to buy a present for. and then someone gets your dog to buy a gift for. lol. hope i explained that ok. i'm sure there should be one around christmas, maybe sooner... Appleblossom is the organizer usually :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
well, theres a signup when there is a secret exchange being offered. and usually there are price categories that you can pick from on how much you want to spend. this one i think was 10 , 20 or 30 dollars. and when you sign up your dog, you get someone elses dog to buy a present for. and then someone gets your dog to buy a gift for. lol. hope i explained that ok. i'm sure there should be one around christmas, maybe sooner... Appleblossom is the organizer usually :)

awwwh thats so cute!!
cool! icant wait!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I sent mine out today right from the company,with the postal strike that's going on I pulled my other package out and got something that my partner would actually get this month lmao!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Amberleah and I are done, just need to wrap up and box it up. then send out on Friday.. I have to tell Amberleah she cant play with the things they are not hers. lol She went shopping with me and when I put things in cart to see if she like it and if she did i got it. Funny thing is she liked everything even a coupon I had that she tore up, it was OK it was expired. Darn it was $3.00 off on Wellness.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Most of the bits are bought and ready to go, just got a few more bits to come before I send ours off

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to my secret summer pal,
mom mailed your package today so be on the lookout for it. she says she thinks it will get there sometime next week!!! :smilebox:
xoxoxo , Minnie

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
My Mom didn't get my Secret buddy's out last Friday like I wanted, but she is going out today, She didn't get to town to post office it's half hour away. She might use UPS. Amberleah is so excited to get it out she keeps barking at me to send it. lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just wondering if everyone got there secret summer presents ... i got mine and Minnie's secret buddy got hers, and i saw the beautiful quilt that Amandas chi got. i love seeing all the pics...

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Just wondering if everyone got there secret summer presents ... i got mine and Minnie's secret buddy got hers, and i saw the beautiful quilt that Amandas chi got. i love seeing all the pics...
nothing yet... but, they didn't have to be mailed until the 30th and we've just had
a holiday with no mail delivery.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts