Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is so cute you made it!? Do you make them regularly to sell? And whoever your secret buddy is sure is lucky!
WELL, I had one similar to it that I bought, so I just traced the pattern of and kinda eyeballed it! Haha..That is my first harness one, but I have made one for Bella..Actually the one she has on in my siggy I made. It takes forever, but they are cute..I am not ready to sell them or anything until I feel they are the best they can be:)

But thanks! I like making them, it's just so frustrating at times!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OMG Amber thats amazing you're so so so so clever!!! Love the fabric.. its so cute.

I just wanna kiss Bellas little face!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Amber, that really is fantastic!!! You should be very proud!! It is ADORABLE!! Little Bella looks very sweet modeling it too!

·
Banned
349 Posts
I love that harness! It is so beautiful, Who ever your summer exchange person is I am sure they will just love that! And the chi she will be the belle of the walk! Wow that is amazing! I wish I had talents like that!

·
Banned
349 Posts
I would say I would like my one to wear it! But I don't think sox would like me too much if I started dressing him up in girls stuff..Lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts