Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our gift came this morning from our Secret Santa. The pups and I are very pleased. I was particularly pleased because I saw what a lovely, thoughtful gift it was! I did get somewhat distracted by it when I was supposed to be getting ready for work though!

A very lovely and all natural selection box with at least two of everything!

Mylo trying to get into the selection box because he could smell yummy treats!

Beautiful wrapping and fantastic writing for a chi!:p

Group shot of lovely presents

A beautiful jumper with Mylo's name on! Fits beautifully and best of all, it doesn't get wet when he pees! Yay!

Mylo in his jumper

Mylo in the middle of licking his lips because I had to bribe him with a treat to sit still!

A view of the name (sort of!)

Tug of war toy

Playtime!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
'I want the middle!' 'No, I do!'

'Mine!' 'No, it's mine!'

These were the best photos I could get because they wouldn't keep still!

The selection box

Mylo promptly stealing treats out of the selection box

Mylo trying to figure out how to get his mouth around it!

'Hmm maybe like this'

'Yum!'

Willow chewing on the smaller one.

Here is the little present in the selection box

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which was wrapped in this beautiful ribbon that was very thoughtful and I LOVE! I tried to get a good picture of it but it says 'Mylo and Willow's fist Christmas'

This is what was inside

Aren't they beautiful?

So we all want to say a big thank you to our Secret Santa Max and his mummy! The dogs have enjoyed a treat or two and Mylo has been wearing his jumper all day. I love it all and especially the lovely details and finishing touches. It definitely made my morning!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ahhh yay you got it!! Glad they like their presents as much as Max likes his! I'm SO glad the jumper fits Mylo, I was worried it might be too big!

I'll pm you to let you know what the treats were as I (or should I say Max) forgot to put labels on them ;-) xx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. I knew what most of them were. There's spaghetti, bully sticks and gullet in there right? I don't know what the things from the pics are. Silly Max! Must have forgotten his pen! ;)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww great pics! They must have been really good this year!

The little details are beautiful :)
I know! I was so pleased and touched by how much effort Lianne had gone to. I'm going to have to find somewhere safe to keep that ribbon. In fact I may turn the selection box into a keepsake box.

I think they've been pretty good for puppies but Santa obviously thought they had been good. Lucky puppies!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Lol. I knew what most of them were. There's spaghetti, bully sticks and gullet in there right? I don't know what the things from the pics are. Silly Max! Must have forgotten his pen! ;)
I know, he's so forgetful lol!

Yep that's right, the one in the picture is a venison tendon and the dark coloured ones in the little bag are green tripe. Max goes crazy for it but beware, it absolutely stinks!!! It's also not long lasting like the rest of them so you'll prob want to replace part of a meal with them.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
What wonderful gifts, everything is so beautiful, especially how Mylo and Willo are so pleased. Max sure did a good job! Merry Christmas !

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, he's so forgetful lol!

Yep that's right, the one in the picture is a venison tendon and the dark coloured ones in the little bag are green tripe. Max goes crazy for it but beware, it absolutely stinks!!! It's also not long lasting like the rest of them so you'll prob want to replace part of a meal with them.
Ah. Thanks. They have tripe sticks so they should like them. They have some gullet which they love too. They're not long lasting around Mylo! He also demolished the spaghettini things in about a minute, willow couldn't even get through one bit so I'll be cutting those up from now on. Have you tried them? They smell horrendous too! I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that anything that they like and is good for them will smell awful and probably be a disgusting body part!

Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ah. Thanks. They have tripe sticks so they should like them. They have some gullet which they love too. They're not long lasting around Mylo! He also demolished the spaghettini things in about a minute, willow couldn't even get through one bit so I'll be cutting those up from now on. Have you tried them? They smell horrendous too! I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that anything that they like and is good for them will smell awful and probably be a disgusting body part!

Thanks everyone :)
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the spaghetti isn't long lasting! Max loves it but it lasts all of about 30 seconds!

Awwww Mylo needs to learn to make his treats last! The quickest Max has got though a smallish piece of gullet was about a day but they usually last him a few days chewing on and off.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the spaghetti isn't long lasting! Max loves it but it lasts all of about 30 seconds!

Awwww Mylo needs to learn to make his treats last! The quickest Max has got though a smallish piece of gullet was about a day but they usually last him a few days chewing on and off.
Mylo goes through an average size piece in less than a day. He does chew it for literally hours and doesn't move from it though. Willow it lasts forever.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I love the blue sweater!!! it looks handknitted , its gorgeous :). Mylo looks so hansome in it. Love the extra finishing touches too like the ribbon and the wrapping , so nice !!!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wondered if it was hand knitted! Tell her thank you from me! You'll have to get her in on the doggy boutique - then I can order one for Willow!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts