Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dear friend Pam was my secret santa, and she sent Holly and I some awesome gifts!! For me, there was the neatest fingernail file ever, a couple chihuahua magnets, a keychain, some notecards and the cutest return address labels with a darling chi on them:

Holly got this BEAUTIFUL snuggle sack, which she's not quite getting the grasp of yet LOL The bump in this picture is her inside of it:

Then she got THE MOST AWESOME BLANKET EVER!!! It's soft, gorgeous, and has a beautiful paw print with Holly's name embroidered on it. Holly was so excited with all the presents that I couldn't get a nice picture of her laying on it LOL :

And then the toy. This was a huge hit. We know when Holly really likes something, because she rolls over on her back and stretches her legs and neck out:

Thanks again Pam and Frankie and Ben! We love you!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Awwwwww tricia your gifts are lovely well done pam great choices ohhhh the holly seal of approval lol great stuff girls
i love seeing everyone getting thier ss stuff its so much fun xxx

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Gorgeous girl with her pressies. How cute is she rolling on her back ?? !!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great presents! Great job Pam!! Wonderful!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Very nice gifts!! I love Holly's new snuggle sack! Great job SS!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Holly got the hookup for sure! You got some cute stuff too Tricia!!
Everyone's been loving their gifts, so I hope my SS isn't disappointed.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Two of my favorite people!!! Those gifts are so amazing Pam. You are so thoughtful and generous! Tricia, I want that snuggle sack so badly. I adore the blanket and if Holly gave her seal of approval that's all that matters. I am thrilled the gifts arrived and you guys seem delighted with them. What a great surprise!!! Great job Pammy!!! Holly is such an angel Tricia!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh goodness, there is that sweet beautiful Angel! :love7: Fabulous gifts Pam! Awesome Santa! You did great! I love that Snuggle Sack! Looks like Holly is loving it too! What a beautiful blanket! And those pics of Holly playing on her back. Absolutely heart melting! Kisses & hugs baby girl!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts