Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we got alot of wonderful gifts from our Secret Santa!!!

here's a closer look at the gifts for me , a yorkie mug, yorkie calander (this one will be for my purse), another yorkie keychain ( perfect, i needed 2 keychains, cause i just got a new car last month and needed one for each set of keys!) and a car magnet, Love all my gifts :)

then, each of my girls got their own stocking with there picture on it! i love them, they have never had a stocking before. so i couldnt wait to put them by the fireplace

for Peytons hair, so cute! ( i'm new at this, i will get better. she is so good about me brushing her)

More Pics to Follow

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there was 2, 3 packs of nylabones, and 2 busy budy bouncy bones! these are my girls favorites. just to show u how much they love them , the first pic is of there old one which is now in the trash. lol

and they love there pretty new blanket

Thank you so much to Aiga, Peppi, Roxi, and Lourdes. your gifts were so thoughtful, we Love everything!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Wow! Look at that! ;) love the hair stuff so cute for peyton! Hehe the stockings look great on ur fireplafe! Lovely things for u! Hmmm look at how destroyed ur old toy was jeez lol!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They made out like bandits! LOL!!!!!!! What nice gifts:)
yes they did make out like bandits. lol , my girls and me were very happy with our gifts from Aiga!

Wow! Look at that! ;) love the hair stuff so cute for peyton! Hehe the stockings look great on ur fireplafe! Lovely things for u! Hmmm look at how destroyed ur old toy was jeez lol!
lol, it takes along time for them to destroy that toy, they are so happy to have new ones now :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
What great gifts! Those stockings are so cute, I havent seen ones like that before, what a great idea! I LOVE the little things for Peytons hair, especially the little dogs, adorable! Looks like they are all quite pleased with everything :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
still looks crazy! i thought it was fluffballs comin out at first LOL
what do u mean flufffballs??? LOL
oh, just figured out what u mean. i looked back at the pics to see what looked like fluffballs. lol, that destroyed toy... no, that is very hard, like a hard nylabone, takes along time to get that

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow what great gifts! I love those stockings, so cute! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What excellent gifts from Aiga, Peppi, Roxi, and Lourdes! Love the stockings and the toys and all the cute yorkie stuff. Fabulous SS!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a score!!! Such sweet, cute babies too! :) Adorable pics!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a fun Christmas present...I love the stockings and those hair bows are so cute. Merry Christmas Minnie, Tootsie, and Peyton. Great job Aiga, Peppi, Roxi, and Lourdes.

·
Registered
708 Posts
So happy that you and the girls liked your gifts :)
Oh it really looks like they needed new bouncy buddy bones :D
Peyton looks so cute with her new bows!!!
I was so much fun shopping for you and your lovely furry family!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts