Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's what she got....

a hand knitted sweater, i love it , it fits perfect! and its my favorite color on Minnie too :)

a pretty green coat, perfect fit also, and i love how it has the harness hole :)

a snuggle sac, she loves it! and the color matches my couch good :)

to be continued....

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here she is snuggled insider her new bedsack :)

and as soon as she came out of it, Tootsie had to make herself comfy. lol

she also got a new busy buddy bouncy bone! yay!!! now we have 3 , 1 for each dog, ( we got 2 from Aiga ). ( there favorite toy, it was on all the wishlists ) and a new nylabone too :)

and for me , yay a chi ornament ( i got a yorkie one from bkbunny, now i have a chi one too ) , a chihuahua pen, i love cute pens! , and a cute chihuahua notepad , and i love the chihuahua card!

i just had to show u how cute this pen was. lol

Thank you so much to Shelly and Pedro, we love all our gifts!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Love Minnie's gifts, especially the knit sweater and the cozy coat. I like the nice big hood on it. Her snuggle sack is great. Merry Christmas Minnie.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Such cool gifts!!
Loved them all.
I love that notepad and pen though, i think i will have to hunt for that myself now lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome gifts!! I love the sweater and coat and what a cute snuggle sack! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
love the sweater and cuddle sack :D awwww minnie went right in! :albino: gotta love that hilarious lookin chi pen hahaha!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww Shelly was your SS too! I love those snuggle sacks Shelly made and the adorable sweaters. We got the same adorable pen and notepad too but my daughter says it's hers. LOL

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
You're so welcome Elaina and Minnie! So glad everything fit and that it all got to you! (was worried about the weather up there!) Those colors do look great on Minnie!:D
Merry Christmas Elaina and Minnie!:santa:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Minnie loves the new snuggle sack you made her. it is so nice and roomy, she has been sharing it with her sister Tootsie also. Peyton doesnt like being under covers so she has no interest. Thank you again for it and also she's been wearing the red and white sweater and the green coat :) Have you used the pink carrier you bought for Calleigh yet? i cant wait to see more pics of her !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts