Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ummm, so there are some very naughty Secret Santa moms who have posted NOTHING of their own wants. And if you are one of those, you should at least give us some suggestions :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I kinda think we should make this the official thread for the mom's wishlists in general, what do you think? The doggy wishlist thread is pretty cluttered and LONG and I'm not sure if everyone is going to see everyone's scattered posts.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wishlist...mostly includes...mittens. LOL. I don't even remember what I put before. But I usually wear a size L as I hate them being tight.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I didnt put anything on my wish list, cause the only thing I would think of was chocolate!!! And it will be summer here is Aus and I was frightened they would melt :(

·
Registered
602 Posts
I didnt put anything on my wish list, cause the only thing I would think of was chocolate!!! And it will be summer here is Aus and I was frightened they would melt :(
LOL! I hear ya hahaha

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Hmmm I don't remember what I put but am too lazy to go sift through the posts, I LOVE snuggle socks

Don't eat sugar (but do eat sugar free candies/treats etc), can't have anything too 'smelly' lotion or candle wise, fruity flavors or vanilla are good, Rob is sensitive to smells with his asthma, definitely nothing 'holidayish' or cinnamon smelling those set him off. I collect anything Chihuahuay or Catty as well :) I'm easy, I like most anything :) If it helps any, I am ALWAYS cold, so like things to keep me warm. I don't drink coffee the smell makes me nauseated but do like a nice cup of tea. I also collect Coca Cola items, that is what our christmas tree is decorated in, coke ornaments it's way cool :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think I fall into the naughty moms category, ha. I love flavored hot chocolates, and this year is my fiance and my first Christmas in our new house and we need ornaments for our tree! They can be chi or non chi related, so far we have a set of 6 sparkly silver snowflakes and a chi that looks like Miley and one that looks like Reese. One that looks like Leo, LC red sable, or penguins, polar bears, or just any cool ornament would be great! I love mittens too, size small I have freakishly small hands, or cool knitted winter hats, I love dark purple/eggplant/plum colors.
Thanks SS buddies!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm one of these people as well.

But I cant think of anything!!! LOL

How Bout I just tell u a little about me??

20yr old
No allergies

Uhhhh lol

Its summer here??? lol LOL

I would honestly appriciate any gift! Im quite easily pleased :)

Im not even sure if this is helpful lol!!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I don't remember if I included one for myself or not when I posted for the girls, so I will do one now. :)

I've really been wanting these items for months now! This and this, but pretty much anything on The Photojojo Store! - the Most Awesome Photo Gifts and Gear for Photographers would drive me nuts! :) (*I shoot NIKON! :coolwink:)

I don't have any chihuahua stuff :(
I'm a mommy / photographer / writer...

Hope that helps with ideas! Ultimately I know everyone here would appreciate anything at all and same goes for me.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Well Santa definitely saw my list of things I like, but I shall post here since the doggy wishlist has been buried (will have to revive it to meet the needs of my girls' SS doggies)

- Favorite color Pink; all shades of it..dark, light
- Love Yankee Candles (Peppermint types are my fave & been looking for Blueberry)
- Favorite singer is Britney
- Love her perfumes
- Don't own her 'Blackout' album yet, though it's been out for 3 yrs already.
- Always enjoy receiving calendars! I love to have more than 1 up in my room.
- Oakland Raiders are my favorite NFL team
- Love love gel pens!
- I'm a bit of a keychain addict
- Love anything personalized or homemade!

I think that's enough, LOL! Santa should have a pretty good idea. I hope my girls' SS moms share lots of their likes as well.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Kristi mittens or gloves??? They are two different thinks over here and your ss could be over the pond!!
Gloves have separate fingers,mittens don't they're like what we put on kids coz it's easier to just put a thumb in that 5 digits haha!!

My ss is a naughty mum :roll: so I had to really use my imagination but I found it funny lol

I like stuff I'm really easy to buy for not that I actually want anything I'm one of those idiots who have everything but yeah I love girly things smelly things but nice smells!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I'm one of these people as well.

But I cant think of anything!!! LOL

How Bout I just tell u a little about me??

20yr old
No allergies

Uhhhh lol

Its summer here??? lol LOL

I would honestly appriciate any gift! Im quite easily pleased :)

Im not even sure if this is helpful lol!!!
HAHA you did as good as me :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I didn't put anything because I couldn't think of anything.

I live in FL so nothing for winter- it will get wasted as it doesn't get cold here.

I like candles-specifically cinnamon ones. I've been wanting the animal paw print slippers from the animal rescue site forever. That's all I can really think of right now.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I did say on my post but will say again on here,

NOTHING....edible for me as I am watching my weight due to the mass of presciption drugs I am on..
So basically anything with SC Chihuahua's on them, tea towels, bath towels, car stickers etc anything like that.
I am even looking for a cool Chi Key holder for my dogs leads but had no luck so far..

Deme x

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
ah my turn :)

I dont really eat chocolate so no chocolate as will be wasted!
I love all things pink! And all things Hello Kitty
nail varnish, need more make up and make up brushes etc
anything will be excepted apart from food lol x

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kristi mittens or gloves??? They are two different thinks over here and your ss could be over the pond!!
Gloves have separate fingers,mittens don't they're like what we put on kids coz it's easier to just put a thumb in that 5 digits haha!!

My ss is a naughty mum :roll: so I had to really use my imagination but I found it funny lol

I like stuff I'm really easy to buy for not that I actually want anything I'm one of those idiots who have everything but yeah I love girly things smelly things but nice smells!!
The kind you'd put on a child! LOL. I think they're warmer.

What kindof smells...nice smells mean different things to different people you know :p Fruity or flowery or clean or those ocean type scents?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts