Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi everyone! I posted a small synopsis I what our wonderful secret Santa sent us yesterday but I didn't have any time to post pics of the babies wearing their outfits! They're too cute for words so I thought the pics deserved their own thread!
Thank you so so so much, Elaine, you were the BEST secret Santa!!

Look how beautifully wrapped everything is!!

Toys and treats!!

Our new clothes!! Yay! Wooflink and Puppy Angel!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Those are great pictures of Lola, Leo, and Mojo !!! Everything looks like a good fit and they look really nice in them :D.

( i'm such a worrier, i was worried they wouldnt fit right... but yay!!!! they look great :) ) ( oh, and i was also worried that i would pick out something that you already had . lol. )

i had so much fun searching for things for you Babies, i'm so happy you are happy with them :D

Merry Christmas Lola, Leo and Mojo :santa::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are great pictures of Lola, Leo, and Mojo !!! Everything looks like a good fit and they look really nice in them :D.

( i'm such a worrier, i was worried they wouldnt fit right... but yay!!!! they look great :) ) ( oh, and i was also worried that i would pick out something that you already had . lol. )

i had so much fun searching for things for you Babies, i'm so happy you are happy with them :D

Merry Christmas Lola, Leo and Mojo :santa::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer:
Thank you Elaine! They have been so hyper lately it's hard to get a decent picture (I think bc we have been walking less due to cold weather)!!!

Everything fits perfect! And I didn't already have any of it, lol.

Pups are so happy with their new presents! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts