Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
minnie and tootsies secret buddies have something in common...
they are both Chihuahuas .. LOL :D.

now, seriously.... we are waiting for the PM from Brandy. i keep checking.. cant wait to get it. i've already ordered some things though !!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ive got a bag full of bits already, and I dont even know who the girls matched with yet!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Well we haven't a PM yet either and I'm getting pretty impatient here!! What's the point of shopping if I don't even know the gender?? The chis may be sensitive so can't load up on treats. *sad face* :(

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
sorry guys..I jus got everyone paired up late last night. I have to work today so will be sending out pm's either tonight or first thing tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Well we haven't a PM yet either and I'm getting pretty impatient here!! What's the point of shopping if I don't even know the gender?? The chis may be sensitive so can't load up on treats. *sad face* :(
No but you can stock up on things like blankets, chihuahua-related things for the chi mums and dads, things like that!

sorry guys..I jus got everyone paired up late last night. I have to work today so will be sending out pm's either tonight or first thing tomorrow.
Please dont appoligise - We all appriciate how much hard work goes into these exchanges :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I can't wait either! Some things have already been bought for the chi moms. I'm not sure what I will handmake this year. Might be a combination of handmade and store bought. Going shopping tonight and tomorrow, so we'll see if I can find stuff! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I can't wait either! Some things have already been bought for the chi moms. I'm not sure what I will handmake this year. Might be a combination of handmade and store bought. Going shopping tonight and tomorrow, so we'll see if I can find stuff! :D

joann instore coupon keeps poppin up in email! lol and online free shipping. so curious wha ull be doin this year hehe

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
is making something to help keep her SS nice and cozy.. something she's never made before but is very excited to start working on it!!!!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts