Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name -

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl -

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) -

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) -

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -

Chihuahuas favorite colors -

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - MIYA

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - GIRL

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 9 WEEKS

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck) - TEENY TINY

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - XS

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - ANY

Chihuahuas favorite colors - DEEP PURPLE, DARK GREEN, DARK ORANGE..any :)

I prefer to not feed her any unhealthy snacks from pedigree or Iams, stuff like that , only natural treats and foods..and for her clothing or toys, she will love anything you send her :D-

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi -

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Pippi

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - Coming up for 7 years old

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - Weighs around 12lb. I dont have a tape measure here but her dog coats length is 13inches, and she usually wears a medium.

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Usually a medium.

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - I either dress my girls very girly or very gothic-y. Pinks, blacks, purples. Never yellow though, for some reason I cannot stand the colour! Pippi's favorite toys are the loofa type toys (long sausage shaped soft toys with squeekers in). She wont play with balls, plastic toys etc, just soft ones with squeekers in. My dogs are raw fed so are only allowed natural type treats (bullies are their favorite) but Pippi cannot have anything procesed/cooked with lamb in it as she is allergic - It is banned from the house because of how bad her allergys are.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink, Purple, Black.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - It is very very important that she doesnt have anything with Lamb in it unless it is 100% natural as she has bad allergys to it.

Maisie -
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Maisie

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - coming up for 2

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - Roughly 6lb. Dont have a tape measure at the moment but her dog coat is 10in.

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - If she is dressed up at all she wears girly or gothic-y style clothes. She will play with everything and anything though squeeky toys are her favorite. She loves everything and anything treat wise, but I prefer that they only have natural treats.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Purple, pink, baby blue, black.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Maisie is a show dog so show leads, ring clips etc would be very very nice! It is essential that she is not sent anything lamb unless it is 100% natural because of Pippis allergys - They are banned from the house just incase Pip gets hold of them!

My girls will love anything and everything they recieve - They just love opening the presents! Thank you xxx

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name -AMBER

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl -girl

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) -9 months

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) -4 1/2 lb

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -xs in collars. sm in clothes

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -no rawhide please, but bullies yes

Chihuahuas favorite colors -PURPLE& GREEN!

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -
amber would love anything in faux fur in purple please __________________

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Mia Zofia, aka "Zoey"

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) -1 year & 10 months

Your Chihuahuas Measurements:
Weight: 4.5lbs
Height: 9in
Length: 11in
Neck: 8in
Chest: 12in

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Usually she is an XS; but use the above measurements to be sure as sometimes things run smaller; she has a few sweaters that are just Small also.

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - She likes tiny soft toys, usually designed for itty bitty puppies. Loves any and all snacks, treats, or chews. For clothing, she needs sweaters, jammies, hoodies etc. things to keep her toasty warm this winter. She's the only short-coat dog in the group so she loves anything she can snuggle up in to keep warm. Though she usually accompanies us in her purse due to her slight handicap she does love walks so harnesses or leashes are great too.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Usually girly/punk-ish, to go with her pink spiked collar... LOL.. but we're not choosy. Comfort is more important than color hehe.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We do feed a raw diet; however we have no allergies or restrictions on treats or chews so anything is fine! This is Zoey's first Christmas with us so we figured we'd let her participate in the exchange this time around. =)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name -
Baylee Bleu

girl

10 months, will be 11 months on December 26th

Weighs approx. 4 lbs, 4 ounches. She kept squirming around wanting to sniff the measuring tape but looks like 10 1/2 inches in length

Wears a Small

Baylee is a universal girl. She plays with ALL toys, eats ALL snacks!! I noticed she doesn't like clothes that are "too" lengthy, she seems to get paranoid if something is touching her tail or lower back.

Any color looks great on her :D My favorites that I think look vibrant are greens/oranges/pinks/reds/purples...yeah, pretty much anything! lol

If baylee was a human, she'd be a total tomboy. She isn't sensitive or allergic to anything.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Britney

Queen/female

10 years of age

Last weight check said 5 1/2 lbs, though it maybe be a few ounces under 6 :rolleyes: Looks to be about 9 1/2-10 inches in length

Wears a Small

Britney's pretty picky with her treats, she doesn't play with toys very often, but she does LOVE to snuggle under 1 or 2 blankets. She spends her days relaxing, sunbathing, sleeping, good things that Queens enjoy doing.

I love reds & pinks on her. The Queen can make any color look good though

She isn't sensitive or allergic to anything.

·
Registered
894 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Bella

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 1 year old on the 20th

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - She is almost 8 lbs, 10 in height, 12 in length, neck is 9.5 inches, and chest is 14.5 inches.

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - She is a bit in between sizes. Store M are a tad big, but S are way to small! So we buy mediums for her.. :) But ebay stuff is usually an S (like Zack & Zoey sweaters and stuff)

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - She loves plush squeaker toys, with preferably no stuffing! And anything with hoods look the best on her because of her long neck. We try to do wheat free stuff here, and no bully sticks cuz we are completely stocked up on those. We love Stella and Chewy treats, we use those at home, but anything all natural and healthy!

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Bright colors! Bright pink, lime green, baby blue, etc.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Can't really think of anything, she will eat anything, and loves everything! lol We can always use more cute collars, as she only has 1 good one! And we do not celebrate Christmas, so even tho it's Christmas time, no Christmas stuff please!

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Izzie

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - She will be 1 on the 20th

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - She is 4 lbs even, 8 inches tall, 9.5 inch length, 7.5 inch neck, and 11.5 inch chest.

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - She is usually a small. XS fit her fine, they are just short on her, so I usually always get the smalls. But ebay stuff is usually an XS (like Zack & Zoey's sweaters and stuff)

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - She likes plush squeaker toys, with no stuffing preferably. With treats we usually do grain free. We love Stella and Chewy treats, we use those at home, but anything all natural and healthy! No bully sticks please cuz we are fully stocked on those! For clothes, she loves lil t shirts to wear at home, and we also love hoodies on her.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink looks the best on her! But anything bright with her black coat. So bright pink, baby blue, lime green, etc. :)

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - She is pretty good with anything, so I can't think of anything to mention. We can always use more cute collars, as she only has 1 good one! And we do not celebrate Christmas, so even tho it's Christmas time, no Christmas stuff please!

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Chico
My Chihuahua is a boy -
Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 3yrs
WEIGHT: Chunky Monkey- 10lbs...
LENGTH: 13"
NECK: 12"
CHEST: 18"
chico is the short-legged kind of Chihuahua, not the tall, lean kind...
Chihuahuas Size of clothing - Medium
Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - LOVES bully sticks, balls, small stuffed furry animals(esp. if they squeek), blankets...
Chihuahuas favorite colors - any colors except 'girly colors' :)
Chico doesn't like the plastic animals(won't touch them)...
Chico likes warm winter wear, blankets....
Chico treats... doesn't like the grocery store hard biscuits....

·
Registered
16,946 Posts

reaction from Dexter when i told him we're gonna have a secret santa this year :albino:

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name -Dexter

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - ALL MALE :nhappy3:

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 3 years & 3 months

weight 9 lbs
height...?
length 13
neck 10
chest 14

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - small

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - loves ball shaped plushes, big or small :) SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK! loves anythin close to 100% chicken strips/tenders/duck. no lamb please~ clothing, anything but the outfits with pants...he hates pants lol

Chihuahuas favorite colors - red, blue, black ...combo? lol

like i said above no lamb :) absolutely NO GREENIES please

almost forgot, FOR THE LOVE OF "DOG",....PLEASE NOMORE POOPBAGS! i have sooooooo many of those lost in the abyss

happy shoppin! :albino:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
View attachment 6457
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Bijoux

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 34 weeks 7.5 months

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - weight not too sure I think approx 8.5 pounds length 13' and girth 15'

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - S usually But i urge to go by the measurements

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - she LOVES small stuffed toys that squeak and big toys that she can barely carry around her theory is if I can shake it I will play with it. Also she's a big chewer she's forever chewing long thin things and shredding paper if she can find it.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - she loves pastal colours but for xmas I would love for her to have a nice xmas dress or sweater. We are big into xmas at my house : )

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Bijoux is stupid picky about treats not sure why so I wouldn't recommend any treats. She doesn't like any fruit and veggies either.

Bijoux would be grateful for what ever is sent for xmas we are not picky at all so please feel free to do what ever you would like : )

Also If you don't mind I have had some issues with these exchanges in the past so if something is going to come up and you can't send it on time -I understand that things happen- can you please let me know sorry to be picky but like I said I've had very bad lucky with these : S

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Minnie

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - she'll be 4 years old in March

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - 5 pounds, 10 inches high , 13 1/2 inch chest, 7 1/2 inch neck, 10 3/4 inch length

really depends on make

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - No snacks at all due to her sisters allergies, no chewie things either like bullys or rawhides. She likes busy buddy bouncy bones, and the hard kind petite size of nylabones ( not the soft kind)

Chihuahuas favorite colors - anything girly.

she has so much already, but she loves opening up suprise boxes. so she doesnt need alot of things. maybe just one nice piece of clothing and a toy would be great :)

** whatever way you choose to send package is fine, definitley get delivery comformation though. its only like 90 cents more when you ship USPS. i never have a problem receiving any mail. and dont mind having to pick it up at post office either.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Tootsie

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - she'll be 4 years old in March

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - 9 pounds, 9 1/2 inch neck, 16 1/2 inch chest, 13 inch length

really depends on make

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - No snacks at all due to her allergies, no chewie things either like bullys or rawhides. She likes busy buddy bouncy bones, and the hard kind petite size of nylabones ( not the soft kind)

Chihuahuas favorite colors - all girl colors :).

she has so much already, but she loves opening up suprise boxes. so she doesnt need alot of things. maybe just one nice piece of clothing and a toy would be great

** whatever way you choose to send package is fine, definitley get delivery comformation though. its only like 90 cents more when you ship USPS. i never have a problem receiving any mail. and dont mind having to pick it up at post office either.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I know this is a bit late, but when people post their wishlist could they please tell
if there are any shipping concerns?
for example, can you get UPS? Is First Class Mail
reliable or should it be insured? or is insurance a pain for you because you have to "go
to town" to pick up the package???? thanks everyone!

btw: i'll post Tabitha and Jerry's Wishlist soon :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I know this is a bit late, but when people post their wishlist could they please tell
if there are any shipping concerns?
for example, can you get UPS? Is First Class Mail
reliable or should it be insured? or is insurance a pain for you because you have to "go
to town" to pick up the package???? thanks everyone!

btw: i'll post Tabitha and Jerry's Wishlist soon :)
i can get Ups,usps, parcel, fedex, royal mail, dhl....lol anythin really. trackin will be very helpful though as sumtimes mail is left by usps in the middle of the yard....at one time on a rainy day...gah!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
UPS, FedEx, regular First Class; we get everything really. Even if something is insured it's no hassle to drop by the post office as it's not far from my house so if someone's more comfortable doing it that way that's cool too. So far I've never had any trouble receiving mail or packages.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts