Chihuahua People Forum banner

Secret Santa x2!

613 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  KrystalLeigh 
#1 ·
Odie's secret santa gifts both arrived on Christmas Eve. I couldn't believe the gifts. She got spoiled!

The first ss package was from Taz (Terri - MiniGrace). Taz sent two sweaters, bully sticks, a toy, a photo album and a car decal! Thank you so much! I love love love the pink leopard print sweater and it's so thick and warm. She's going to wear it tonight for a dash through the snow.

Loki checking out the mail

What's this?

Something smells good here!

The car decal. Definitely putting this on my car!

Super cute photo album. Going to have to get some photos printed.

Hmmmm...

Odie with some of her gifts

Here's a video of her playing with the teddy toy, which she loves! We already had one but it has taken a beating and she seems to like the new one more. I was laughing because she's such a lady and was showing off her bum.

Other ss to follow...

See less See more
#3 ·
Odie's second ss was Miya (Tiffany - teetee)! Tiffany, I almost fell over when I saw how much you spent on the gifts and shipping! You didn't have to do that! Odie loves all of her gifts and she's still wearing the purple hoodie which is adorable.

I laughed when I saw how huge this toy was! Odie started checking it out and my husband moved it and Odie got spooked and is now a little leery. Haha. I'm sure she'll warm up to it!

Something for Mom :)

Taking all these chocolates with me on Christmas so I can share them and don't eat them all myself!

Waiting for me to open more gifts

Hahaha

Thank you for the card!

So many wardrobe changes in one day. This hoodie is so cute!

Why are you doing this to me?!

Holy toys!

So many things to choose from!

I love you...

#4 ·
Nom nom nom

How to brush your chihuahua in Japanese!

Looking cute in my new sweater

She LOVES those soft treats you sent! We had the same brand before and I meant to buy more but haven't got around to it. Here's a short video of her doing her "up" trick for one. Excuse my very manly sounding voice. I have the flu.

#5 ·
lol!! What great Christmas Eve timing! Those tennis balls are huge aren't they? I messed up and meant to order the small ones. oopsie!

We're so glad Odie likes them! That huge blue thing is hilarious! Miya goes to town on it ahha, and Domo too as of recently. She has a new one under the tree because she's beat on her old one so much. That hoodie looks to fit really well!!! I'm so happy you got them!

#7 ·
Yes the balls are huge! Haha

She really loves the smaller yellow toy and was playing with it. The hoodie fits so well and now that she's been wearing it for awhile she doesn't mind it at all. I'm going to see my parents in a little bit and they're going to love it. They think it's hilarious when she wears anything with a hood. Thank you again!

#11 ·
Christmas Eve is the best day ever to recieve secret santa presents!! i'm so happy for Odie :D.

i love the pink leopard sweater . it looks really nice on her. and i love the photo album :).

Yummy reeses peanut butter cups and turtles. those are my favorites !!! ( except i dont eat candy now )
and that snowman card is hillarious . LOL.

great job to Odies secret santas !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.