Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, its me Draco...today when we got home from an adventure that mom will post about later, there was a package awaiting. Mom brought it in, opened it up and set it on the floor

It was from my Secret Valentine...I was SO EXCITED to find out who it might be, I sniffed and found a pretty card and letter...it was from

She sent me some pretty neat things, her mom picked out a very cool travel bag that I will use ALOT

My mom was really excited about it because now she just stuffs things in a bag and then has to sort through it all the time. This will be GREAT for all of our road trips.
I also got some cool toys a dragon and a pig that I LOVE very much. When I got it out of the box I ran away with the whole pack and started squeaking it right away...a REALLY GOOD TOY Tabitha...I LOVE it.

To be continued......

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love to squeak this dragon

When are we going on trip again mom

Thank you so much for all my pressie Tabitha, I LOVE them very much.
Draco

This is Debra, Thank you for your very thoughtful gift Therese, believe me it will be used alot.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh wow! Look at all those nice toys! What a lucky boy Draco is :) I like that bag, I bet that'll come in real handy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Isn't Draco lucky! Snagging the affections of that cutie Tabitha ;)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
....She sent me some pretty neat things, her mom picked out a very cool travel bag that I will use ALOT

My mom was really excited about it because now she just stuffs things in a bag and then has to sort through it all the time. This will be GREAT for all of our road trips.
I also got some cool toys a dragon and a pig that I LOVE very much. When I got it out of the box I ran away with the whole pack and started squeaking it right away...a REALLY GOOD TOY Tabitha...I LOVE it.

This is Debra, Thank you for your very thoughtful gift Therese, believe me it will be used alot.
:love1: Tabitha is so happy that Draco (and his family) love his Secret Valentine gifts!

Debra, you are so welcome! It was fun to read back over your old threads
and get to know you and Draco even better. The travel bag seemed like a
gift that will fit your lifestyle. I can't wait to read more about your
adventures with Draco in the future. So glad Tabitha and Draco were matched
up for Valentine's Day!
And, I really love what you did with her picture :love7:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Draco is a doll! Looks like he got some great gifts from his SV. Gift giving and receiving is so much fun! Love the pics!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I love the dragon toy for the wee dragon boy chi !! So thoughtful Therese. He is such a cute dog . Love these pictures Debra.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Therese, He really likes the dragon, he even took it to his bed last night. It has a different sounding squeaker that enchants him. Thanks again my friend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts