Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if brandi is doing one this year.. if not i can do it... is anyone interested?? same rules apply:)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Nope not doing one. There were sooo many issues with the secret santa between people not sending gifts, some member signed up then disapeared, some signed up dropped out at the last minute & others were just flat out rude about the gifts they received. I think Im done with the exchanges for awhile.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope not doing one. There were sooo many issues with the secret santa between people not sending gifts, some member signed up then disapeared, some signed up dropped out at the last minute & others were just flat out rude about the gifts they received. I think Im done with the exchanges for awhile.
thats too bad... I really like them .. it sucks when people ruin something so much fun... :foxes15:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I really enjoyed hosting the exchanges so its sad that a few ungreatful people had to suck the fun out of it for me...thats life though you cant please everyone not sure I would want to anyway lol...

·
Registered
384 Posts
awwww, i think that would of been cool!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Was there problems with the SS? I was not aware of that. All the posts I seen were good and the gifts were amazing. Is there still people who didnt receive?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Was there problems with the SS? I was not aware of that. All the posts I seen were good and the gifts were amazing. Is there still people who didnt receive?
there were so many issues with the last ss Im not sure if maybe its cause they are held so often or if some people were just greedy this time around. I had many complaints about gifts most of which were through pm. THere are sadly still a few people who havent received gifts.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
there were so many issues with the last ss Im not sure if maybe its cause they are held so often or if some people were just greedy this time around. I had many complaints about gifts most of which were through pm. THere are sadly still a few people who havent received gifts.
That is really sad :(
I was in the $30 category and I spent around $60 on my SS And then $10 postage on top! I had heaps of fun buying for my SS and was really looking forward to next christmas. What a shame some have still not received gifts :(
I hope that has not ruined it for next Christmas..Maybe a few rule changes need to be put into place. Like up the amount of posts to at least 750 ?

·
Registered
923 Posts
I can send someone a gift if they haven't recieved one yet, Brandi, who was it?

SS was fun! I just wish everyone would truly enter it in the spirit of the season. :( Being disappointed at Christmas sucks. :(

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I don't blame people for being upset about not receiving a gift, but to be ungrateful for what they did receive? I don't understand. Some gifts are more humble than others, but I find it hard to be unappreciative. I hope I am not speaking out of line. If so please accept my deepest apologies.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I don't blame people for being upset about not receiving a gift, but to be ungrateful for what they did receive? I don't understand. Some gifts are more humble than others, but I find it hard to be unappreciative. I hope I am not speaking out of line. If so please accept my deepest apologies.
the ones that didnt receive a gift didnt complain at all. Elaina sent out 2 gifts to 2 different members that didnt recieve & I mailed out a 3rd so I think eveyone has or in my case will have something soon...I was surprised at the members who complained about what they received, these exchanges are meant to be fun not to rack up on expensive loot. There are tons of members who go above & beyond on their gift giving but others have to stay in the price range they signed up for I have a lower price range so everyone can join if they like.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
It's a shame that someone would have the audacity to complain about a gift they received from a secret exchange, it's the thought and i'm certain their dog would like it just the same either way.

·
Registered
384 Posts
the ones that didnt receive a gift didnt complain at all. Elaina sent out 2 gifts to 2 different members that didnt recieve & I mailed out a 3rd so I think eveyone has or in my case will have something soon...I was surprised at the members who complained about what they received, these exchanges are meant to be fun not to rack up on expensive loot. There are tons of members who go above & beyond on their gift giving but others have to stay in the price range they signed up for I have a lower price range so everyone can join if they like.

ooooo! how excactly does this work?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i feel really bad that i disappointed one of my SS but shes to nice to let me make it up to her.. but im gonna anyways she just dosnt know it yet hahaha well i guess she would now but SHHHH lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.