Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our Sedona trip a little over a week ago and I am just now having time to post about it. It was AMAZING! So beautiful and compared to Vegas, so green. I love seeing trees and grass- it is such a novelty now. It was so, so dog friendly too. Our hotel was great, it was the Sedona Real Inn and they had a little family area that was totally fenced in with grass and you could let the dogs off leash, it had a fire pit and grill too if you want to hang out with the dogs. Most people seemed good at picking up poop (or the hotel was good at it, but either way for an off leash dog area it was really clean). They gave us a collapsible bowl for hiking with the hotels logo on it (actually pretty handy), a leash and some dog biscuits. The rooms were really nice too, we had a fireplace.

Here is Kerri enjoying a hike in the national forest.

Another pic of the scenery, it was beautiful-

The start of another hike-

We tired her out! Passed out in the hotel room-

Checking out the scenery and the big rock formations-

Sunrise, it was a little colder than we thought it would be and I only brought her this one jacket-

And finally, we ate at a lot of restaurants with dog friendly outdoor patios. This one had a dog menu with cooked and raw food on it! So convenient that I could order ground beef with an egg! I brought freeze dried with us but I think Kerri appreciated a "real" meal on our trip.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love Sedona. I got married there!!!! Wow, I don't know of any eateries that offer a menu for dogs, much less a raw menu. Look like you had a great time!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Wow! amazing scenery, and what a cool place to eat! They might want to get some chi sized bowls though, Kerri almost had to climb in to eat her dinner lol.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
WOW! The pics are beautiful! So glad you had a great time. Also, great pics of Kerri. Love the pic of her meal--looks scrumptious! :D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Beautiful..Kerri & the scenery. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time, Kerri is stunning in the photos. Where were Copely & Nova?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful..Kerri & the scenery. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time, Kerri is stunning in the photos. Where were Copely & Nova?
Thanks! My Mom and Dad were both in town, and me and Mom ran off to Sedona for two days, so we left Copley to hang out with Dad so he wouldn't be lonely! My parents love their "grandkids." Nova travels with the whole family when we go, but she is happier at home with another dog when we all don't travel. I kind of think having 3 dogs is easier than having one, because when I go places with one I have two others at home to occupy each other. It might be different if Copley loved traveling, or if Nova was less shy, but for now it works out great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts