1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
helpuh! :[

fifi...fifi *groggy noise* where are you? :[[

*gets up to look around*

dont worry fifi, since u no here i strong boy...i will get better for you. and be able to take more funny pics :) thanks everyone for wishing me better, i fel better already knowing so many peoples loves me in here
-love, dexter

·
Registered
342 Posts
lol thats all he eats right now..he refuses to eat his food...maybe my mom will cook him something nice tonight...i'm not that great, he doesnt like my cooking at all..or perhaps ill make him some eggs later lol
Feel better soon dexter, sometimes when we aren't feeling good mommy makes us plain white rice, it's so yummy for a sick tummy

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Feel better soon dexter, sometimes when we aren't feeling good mommy makes us plain white rice, it's so yummy for a sick tummy
plain white rice. we tried giving him rice before..he doesnt take it LOL. i was thinking of getting him a bone from the market today; something raw?w would that make it worse or better? :(

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
AWW not my Dexter baby!! I only just see this sorry mummy was doing my dinner! I hope you feel better soon im not going to be able to sleep now ill have sweaty little paws and be wishing you better with loads of prayers. Please get better soon

- Love Fifi x

- The others wish you well to x

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey Dexter-Izzy here- you's better eat some real food or we gonna haft ta pack our carriers,hitch a ride on a boat then find us some sled dogs just so's we can come up there and make sure you get better soon!!!!:D

Sister Peanut & Sister Cricket are de only's ones who can read-but Big Mama said that they was holdin' the map upside down:nshocked2::noops::nshocked1: I TOLD 'em that we didn't go tru Mexico to get to your house!!

You hurry up and feel better cause we don'ts like cold or wet!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AWW not my Dexter baby!! I only just see this sorry mummy was doing my dinner! I hope you feel better soon im not going to be able to sleep now ill have sweaty little paws and be wishing you better with loads of prayers. Please get better soon

- Love Fifi x

- The others wish you well to x
oooh fifi what did u have for dinner? it's okay i was with mommy for a bit and then she left the big door to go off for a couple hours and now shes home! i feel a bit better now. mommy's mom made me some chicken and i ate it this time...i was starving. - love, dexter
Hope you feel better soon dexter! Poor you ((((HUGS))))
thank you rache!
Hey Dexter-Izzy here- you's better eat some real food or we gonna haft ta pack our carriers,hitch a ride on a boat then find us some sled dogs just so's we can come up there and make sure you get better soon!!!!:D

Sister Peanut & Sister Cricket are de only's ones who can read-but Big Mama said that they was holdin' the map upside down:nshocked2::noops::nshocked1: I TOLD 'em that we didn't go tru Mexico to get to your house!!

You hurry up and feel better cause we don'ts like cold or wet!!
omg izzy you are so awesome! you were trying to gets here but map was wrong way...that too funny. wahts a map? my mom has a box she presses to get to place..is that a map? i'm almost 100% better, i need my hugs and cuddles and a nice night of sleeps mommy said. thanks friend! - dexter!
Feel better Dexter!!!
thanks gizmo :D

thanks everyone for the replies, makes me feel so less worried :D

·
Registered
778 Posts
wahts a map? my mom has a box she presses to get to place..is that a map?

Hey Dexter it's Izzy again, yeah dat's a map too but Big Mama won't use one - she said she don't need no box tellin' her where to turn cause she got Sister Peanut & Sister Cricket bein' backseat drivers, Sister Honey yellin' dat she da helper-chi and Sister Parfait hollerin' dat she gets carsick ...ya know sometimes it bites bein' da only Baby Brudder!!!:foxes15:

Dexter I'm glad that you're feeling better-sleep well!~wahmom

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
oooh fifi what did u have for dinner? it's okay i was with mommy for a bit and then she left the big door to go off for a couple hours and now shes home! i feel a bit better now. mommy's mom made me some chicken and i ate it this time...i was starving. - love, dexter
O Dexter morning from me :). At least your a ickle bit better now! They had chips :( We got kibble as usual lol and left overs from mummy lol Keep eating and getting better!

- Love fifi x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts