Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today is Lady's birthday. What a sweet thing LS did and timed it to the day. I came home from work and had a package from Auntie LS! Lady loves her new collar. She says Auntie LS did better than momma because Momma's presents were from the new Wooflink collection......and they just shipped today!

See the very pretty charm. I lub sparkles!

I'm sort of furry but maybe you can see the sparkles better now!

Bling, bling!

Prince says Lady looks very pretty and she really likes her sparkly collar a lot! She also says Auntie LS rocks! :eek:ccasion9:

More pictures to come of her cake tonight.....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's such a doll! I love the pic of her standing on her back legs. Too cute!

Kiss them both, and Jade sends her hubby mucho love. xxx

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww thank you so much for posting pictures of pretty little Lady & Prince! :love2:
They are both so beautiful, I love their sweet little faces.

I'm glad you like the charm, I picked it out to match the collar. A little crown
for a little princess seemed appropriate. Is the collar too big? I was warned that
these collars are made very small, so I went with a bigger size, hoping that with
Lady's fluffy coat it will be ok. What do you think, too big or a good fit?

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww thank you so much for posting pictures of pretty little Lady & Prince! :love2:
They are both so beautiful, I love their sweet little faces.

I'm glad you like the charm, I picked it out to match the collar. A little crown
for a little princess seemed appropriate. Is the collar too big? I was warned that
these collars are made very small, so I went with a bigger size, hoping that with
Lady's fluffy coat it will be ok. What do you think, too big or a good fit?
It has a good fit. I did punch one more hole in it. We love it and really appreciate your kindness in thinking about Lady on her special day. She is five years old today although I have had her for one year and two months. We are getting ready for doggie cake now!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Very nice! LS, it's beautiful! You have good taste.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Thank you Ashley. Have YOU checked your mailbox today? :cool:

It has a good fit. I did punch one more hole in it. We love it and really appreciate your kindness in thinking about Lady on her special day. She is five years old today although I have had her for one year and two months. We are getting ready for doggie cake now!
It's my pleasure. I saw you mentioning Lady's birthday a few days ago, so I
quickly made my way to the post office, hoping the gift would arrive on time.
It's not bad, I mailed it Saturday, so only 5 business days from me to you.

Give Lady a big birthday kiss from me please! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts