Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

as I really enjoy sewing on my new sewing machine, and some of my friends already requested snuggle bags, I thought I might ask whether anyone here would be as well interested in getting a snuggle bag.
~ they are 45 x 65 cm
~ usable from both sides
~ made from soft polar fleece
~ no seam visible
~ can be used as a blanket
~ can be used as a snuggle bag
~ can be used to carry your pet around in
~ can be used as a bed
~ can be single-coloured or bicoloured (according to what you prefer)
~ come in different colours (e.g. blue shades, purple shades, brown, cow pattern, leopard pattern, to name a few), (just ask me for a particular colour and I see what I can do)

I sell 1 snuggle bag for £18 + delivery (£20 for cow or leopard pattern). I will obtain fabrics on saturdays. If you are interested, feel free to PM me :)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*NEW*NEW*NEW*NEW*

SELLING snuggle bags + matching toys!!!!!
~snuggle bags are as described above
~*new* snuggle bags and toys can now come with polka dots (purple, baby blue, baby pink, or yellow with white dots)
~3 matching toys; a heart, a bone, & a donut
~colours can be chosen by you (according to your wishes)

Snuggle bags and matching toys are sold at £25 + p&p (for plain coloured ones), or at £27 + p&p (for polka dot or patterned ones). Please don't hesitate to ask me for any specific patterns or colours!

Feel free to PM me if interested. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Your bags are really cool. Both Gandalf and Tinkerbelle love to get under the blankie. LOL I love purple but how much are they in US dollors. Just give me a holler.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You are a genius plz let me kno how much in US and about shipping becaue they would make great gifts xmas is commin up.....

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Special Christmas offer

***Special Christmas Offer***

Christmas is coming soon and gifts will be needed urgently.
Good that there are snuggle bags/sacks and matching toys that are available and on a special Christmas offer!!!!!!
Buy a snuggle bag and matching toys for only £25, p&p included!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
There gorgeous! Think im gonna have to get Dante one of these.
Everytime we go out he gets awfully cold... :(
And i dont like bags... loving these! what other colours do you do hun??
Jazmin + Dante x

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just wondering if you also do them in the shape of a stocking! That would be so nice to hang above the fireplace in the new house! (Hopefully I have a chi by then!)

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
i ordered 2 for my little girls thank you again. i think these are great Christmas prezzys for our dogs. everybody should get them lol

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Plain coloured snuggle bags are sold at £18 + p&p, and polka dot or other patterned snuggle bags are sold at £20 + p&p. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
What is a pm?

You must think I am a dummy, but I've looked in every message and I can't find the price of the snuggie bag in US dollars. Will you please tell me how much it is.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just as another colour/ pattern example; here are 2 pink snuggle bag & matching toy sets I made.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts