Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my boyfriend said it looks like these are sophies "Senior pictures" the way she posed herself lol she's so silly.

& her new shirt its black & hot pink with skull. she's going to be emo for halloween. haha

i cant believe how big she is now from the first day i got her. how much she's changed. i love it [:

we saw our first chug the other day at the dog park (chihuahua/pug) she got a long with him really well. i was super confused. he had the chi body and head and the pug face and tail. he was cute. anyways i hope you enjoy her "senior pictures" haha

·
Banned
561 Posts
i wish i had a dog like sophie. mean it. her personality seems similar to a dear little chi i once knew. sophie looks so fun and sweet; like the type of dog who just makes your life better just because you know her.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I love the picture with her ear flopped too she definitely is proving that she can act emo for halloween too cute!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Nice poses. I wish mine would pose well too. I like her Sr pictures.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish i had a dog like sophie. mean it. her personality seems similar to a dear little chi i once knew. sophie looks so fun and sweet; like the type of dog who just makes your life better just because you know her.

aw thank you. she has soo much personality! and always makes people laugh she's a silly little girl

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks! she always flops one ear over i'm not sure why haha
i tell her to "Sit pretty" and she will sit like that for ever haha treats are always good when trying to take pictures. she knows once that camera is out she gets chicken haha

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Sophie is adorable. I love her floppy ear photo.

My Bella's ear flops down too when she is tired.

·
Registered
576 Posts
She's a sweetie, I love the shirt too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts