Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hubs is at it again, we really haven't made any changes over the last year apparently at all. I kicked him out over the weekend. I'm seriously considering divorce now. He apparently doesn't seem to want to get better.

This January I made two resolutions. One was to do what was necessary to be healthy and feel good. The other was that this year is about ME. I will not live like that anymore. 2015 was awful and I refuse to let 2016 be the same.

I don't want a divorce but he's forcing my hand. I am not making any rash decisions. I have two more months on a credit repair program we were doing. I'll decide when that's over what I'll do. If I file I will also have to file bankruptcy.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear about this. I remember your story from a while back... it's a difficult situation to be in, but you're right that you need to think of yourself and your well being. Whatever happens, I really hope 2016 will be a better year for you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm not sure what your situation is. But honestly when I read your post it could have been me that posted that!!

You deserve to be happy and if being on your own is what you need to do then so be it. Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
So sorry you are going through this. Sending hugs and prayers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts