1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Happy bebe

the 2 sisters meet again.

Bowie and brandee so close now

All in all my rascals enjoyed the party and I forgot to mentioned it's Bowie's 1st birthday and he's still weaighing only 1.6kg :roll:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Louis, you're in Singapore and MyOwen is in Singapore and I know that dosn't mean you guys know each other but... do you? Owen's mom just had a big birthday party for her little guy too. Is it typical to have doggy birthday parties in Singapore? I just love the idea. :wave:

Thanks for sharing those pics. Everybody seemed to have a great time! The food looked so yummy! :lol:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya we know each other and she's part of our group. It's not typical to celebrate our dogs birthday here as most of us do treat our dogs as part of the family and would go to the extend of doing a birthday party for them. It's also a good time for the owners to mingle around and most of us have common interest like the love of food!!! so we would meet a couple of times a week sometimes to hunt for food and local delicasies together. Singapore is small and most of us do drive so meeting up is a lot easier than say in the northern America and Canada.

It's the love for our chihuahuas and food that brought the group of us together.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Louis said:
Ya we know each other and she's part of our group. It's not typical to celebrate our dogs birthday here as most of us do treat our dogs as part of the family and would go to the extend of doing a birthday party for them. It's also a good time for the owners to mingle around and most of us have common interest like the love of food!!! so we would meet a couple of times a week sometimes to hunt for food and local delicasies together. Singapore is small and most of us do drive so meeting up is a lot easier than say in the northern America and Canada.

It's the love for our chihuahuas and food that brought the group of us together.
Very much agree!!!! :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts