Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been TRYING to train the pups basic commands. I haven't made any progress other than one.

When Gretel was a baby for whatever reason we started saying "give me kiss" and she really would go to any lengths to try and give kisses and that was the only request she knew.

So I say "give mama sugar" the other day just in passing and Godric, sleeping on my shoulder just randomly happened to connect and give kisses! So now after a couple days of just saying it he associates it and they have their own kiss commands!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Thats cute! Yoshi has always kissed on command. I can say give mommy sugar and he will give me sugars (he will stop everything when I say that, even rough housing) I can say give daddy the sugars and he will run to his daddy and do the same and does his sissy the same :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats cute! Yoshi has always kissed on command. I can say give mommy sugar and he will give me sugars (he will stop everything when I say that, even rough housing) I can say give daddy the sugars and he will run to his daddy and do the same and does his sissy the same :)
AWEEEE! That's adorable!

Gretel will do that with kisses too, I can say give daddy kisses and she'll seek him out! Stopping whatever she's doing!

Godric is on his way to being a kissing machine!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is soo stinkin cute! I taught my girls the same thing...I think it also helped me in training Kizzie not to be so rough on Shayley when she was younger LOL (She's a little meanie but not really she's just really wild/hyper she loves her sissy she just likes to give her a hard time) Well i would tell Kizzie when she'd bite Shayleys tail or her legs when she was walking "Kizzie that's a no no, give sissy kisses!!!" So now she knows that kisses is good and they are always giving little kisses to each other! lol I always tell my girls "Give Mimi kisses" (Mimi's my nickname) and they get all happy and lick me to death lol

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
AW! THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE! Please post a video! LOL! I always say give me smoochies and Roxy will kiss me FOREVER until I make her stop!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts