Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we could have won Americas Funniest Home Video today. I decided to take Dutch to Petco to pick out a cute sweater now that it is getting colder outside. We put this hoodie on him that was way to big and he looked so silly. We started giggling and he got all excited and did this little "wiggle and a hop" thing. Once I started laughing I couldn't stop and I went to squat down and take the sweater off of him but a passing dog had piddled on the display behind me. I slipped in it and fell flat on my rear end. Dutch freaked out and took off running but the hoodie was so big it covered his whole face and he ran into a display of dog and cat toys and knocked them over.
I was sitting in pee on the floor, dog and cat toys rolling all down the center isle and Dutch was tearing around the store looking like a rabbit in a coat. My sister in law finally caught up with him next to the birds. I hope he isn't scared for life. I think I am :lol:

·
Registered
852 Posts
LOL!! This had me laughing so hard!
Its always when the funniest things happen that you don't have a video camera! :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: I think we are both a little embarrassed. When I got the leash out for a walk this morning Dutch ran to his crate to hide. I had to promise I wasn't taking him to try on clothes :lol:
I'm gonna wait a few days before I go back too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts