Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have the girls home to stay, and amazingly, I've found that most of the issues I had previously are starting to go away. I think it's because they've settled in and are getting use to new routines. Tilly is eating and drinking like a champ, both girls are getting a lot better at potty training issues, and Boo has also benefitted from the move being over. He's totally back to his old self. He's eating well, sleeping like a cat, and has nice and solid feces.

Oh, and Tilly is no longer urinating in her sleep. She sleeps the whole night through (Pearl too) without any accidents. Here they are settling in for the night. Usually, Boo is right there with them, or actually...they're right on top of him. But tonight it's just the two little twinettes.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is a beautiful picture! You need to post more of them! They are wonderful!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i see a bullystick!!!! hhehehehe ;) very cute

Guilty as charged. I bought a slew of them, and now I can't find the majority. I think Tilly has them "buried" in various parts of the house. I'll have to be extra vigilant about the fireant mounds outside so they don't come in looking for a forgotten chew toy here or there.

Worse thing about it is that they haven't even gone through their last box, and I've already ordered a whole bunch of new treats from Bullystick.com. I can't help it. I think I could be starving, have five dollars to my name, and spend every cent of it on dog food and treats. LOL

Because of your post, we've got trachea, fish chews, and anterz coming our way...along with a few other odds and ends that caught my eye.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Guilty as charged. I bought a slew of them, and now I can't find the majority. I think Tilly has them "buried" in various parts of the house. I'll have to be extra vigilant about the fireant mounds outside so they don't come in looking for a forgotten chew toy here or there.

Worse thing about it is that they haven't even gone through their last box, and I've already ordered a whole bunch of new treats from Bullystick.com. I can't help it. I think I could be starving, have five dollars to my name, and spend every cent of it on dog food and treats. LOL

Because of your post, we've got trachea, fish chews, and anterz coming our way...along with a few other odds and ends that caught my eye.
ohhhh! so glad to hear!!! :D please tell me how they go when u get them :D
lol i dont know about the spending ur last $5 on treats part though...lol~ i seem to have memorized where dexter hides his treats...it's usually in corners here and there or underneath the coach or bed :coolwink: one day im just gonna buy the bullystick in bulk but i think the price adds up for each o_o; tricky! hehehe. oh fergot to mention, please dont blame me if u go broke from this hehehe, its addicting to pls ur chis! ^_^

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I am so happy for you that it is all working out. How wonderful for all of you! In a week or two you will never know it's been any other way :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts