Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlee is settling in nicely and starting to learn our routine. YEAH!! Carolina has also started coming around and is learning it might be great to have a playmate.

Come on let's play!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Omg omg omg! I am in love.
Carlee and Carolina both look so adorable and I'm really pleased they are getting on.
Thanks Jessica. I am in love too!! Carolina came around pretty quickly. I think in no time they'll be best buddies. Carlee's really doing great making the transition into our home, you would think she's been here a couple weeks, not a few days.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, beautiful pictures !! i'm so happy to hear that Carlee is settling in and that Carolina is coming around too. I love the rrc cherry thermal on Carolina, and is that a LD baby top for Carlee ? its very cute :)

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
What beautiful photos of your lovely girls. :) I'm so glad that Carlee is settling in so easily and that Carolina is starting to enjoy her.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
These pictures are so precious! I'm so happy to see our girl Carlee settling in soooo well. I'm glad the LD baby top has worked out, it is a great fit on Carlee, with room to grow. From these pictures I'm thinking "what puppy fat?" She looks great! Carolina looks so happy to have aging playmate, they'll be best buds in no time.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG Carlee is precious. She certainly looks right at home already! And Carolina looks pretty stoked to have a tiny play mate - the photo of her trying to play with the baby is too cute.
Thanks Alaina. Carlee seems to have such a great temperament/personality and Carolina is really starting to come around.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awww, beautiful pictures !! i'm so happy to hear that Carlee is settling in and that Carolina is coming around too. I love the rrc cherry thermal on Carolina, and is that a LD baby top for Carlee ? its very cute :)
Thank Elaine. I love these thermals too and just order another one for Carolina. They are perfect for chilly days. It is the LD baby top on Carlee.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These pictures are so precious! I'm so happy to see our girl Carlee settling in soooo well. I'm glad the LD baby top has worked out, it is a great fit on Carlee, with room to grow. From these pictures I'm thinking "what puppy fat?" She looks great! Carolina looks so happy to have aging playmate, they'll be best buds in no time.
Thanks Meoshia! She has the best temperament/personality. They actually sent this LD baby top to me by accident, they are sending me out the correct one I ordered with the teddy bear on it. I decided to keep this one too since this color is no longer available and it does fit with a little more room to grow. The shirt is hiding her "puppy fat", lol. Carlee does look good though and I am noticing some very slight changes already, at least I think so. It's hard to believe she'll be 14 weeks on Friday. Carolina is really starting to come around and I'm sure every day will just get better.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks Meoshia! She has the best temperament/personality. They actually sent this LD baby top to me by accident, they are sending me out the correct one I ordered with the teddy bear on it. I decided to keep this one too since this color is no longer available and it does fit with a little more room to grow. The shirt is hiding her "puppy fat", lol. Carlee does look good though and I am noticing some very slight changes already, at least I think so. It's hard to believe she'll be 14 weeks on Friday. Carolina is really starting to come around and I'm sure every day will just get better.

Did you order the baby top that looks more like a sweater? I think I may know what you're talking about. How does Carlee like wearing clothes so far? From the pics, she looks very comfy.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you order the baby top that looks more like a sweater? I think I may know what you're talking about. How does Carlee like wearing clothes so far? From the pics, she looks very comfy.
It does look more like a sweater. It's gray with a teddy bear on it and the bear has pink stones on the foot pads. They are sending it 2 day because they messed up sending me the wrong item, but it all worked out for the best anyway. She seems to be right at home with wearing clothes, it didn't even phase her. I don't think I'll have any problems with her wearing clothes.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
It does look more like a sweater. It's gray with a teddy bear on it and the bear has pink stones on the foot pads. They are sending it 2 day because they messed up sending me the wrong item, but it all worked out for the best anyway. She seems to be right at home with wearing clothes, it didn't even phase her. I don't think I'll have any problems with her wearing clothes.

That's awesome that they are rushing it to you and that you get to keep the other. I can't wait to see Carlee in the bear top. She will look so precious. How's. Hers and hubby's relationship coming along?

Poor little Bianca is no longer pending. Wonder what happened with that?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts