Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is a fat cat isn't he Mandy?! he's my mum's neighbour's cat but my mum feeds him all the time so he comes over. He HATES the chis, he raises his back and hisses at them. Shadow really wants to play with him doesn't she, how cute are the noises she makes LOL :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aw shadow u cant go play with the cat because the fatty doesnt like u! dont want ur face to be all scarred now right? hehe funny video tasha :albino: whine whine whine its so cute when they talk

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe thanks. That cat would either scratch her to death or squash her, he's so fat!!!
I found some vids of pebbles the day we got her, she is SOOO tiny i have to upload them tonight!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, cute Shadow, evil nemesis Fat Cat!!LOL
Hannah wents nuts when I played that, she wanted to jump up and see who was on the 'pooter!!:D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
He is a fat cat isn't he Mandy?! he's my mum's neighbour's cat but my mum feeds him all the time so he comes over. He HATES the chis, he raises his back and hisses at them. Shadow really wants to play with him doesn't she, how cute are the noises she makes LOL :p
Our neighbor has a cat too, and just a couple of days ago we came over and Ecko tried to play with it and it almost scratched him. He ran off so fast when he saw that paw in the air lol.

That is so cute that he so curious about the cat. Have they met a cat before?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts