Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mentioned her before in some previous posts - my little Shadowbug. Shadow is no longer with us unfortunately - she developed kidney failure at 14 years of age and we had to put her down a little over two years ago. She came to us as a rescue at about 5-6 years of age, when Tink was a little over a year old; she had been a breeding dog in a puppy mill and had been abused. She was permanently scarred for life - always jumpy at every loud noise and not good with strangers. But she warmed up to us and Tinkerbell and was the sweetest girl you could ever ask for. I miss her very much still to this day and think of her almost daily, so I thought I would show a few pictures of my sweet girl :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you :) I remember how excited I was when we'd had her for 6 years, and thinking she had officially had as many good years with us as bad years before, and anything after that was a win for the good side!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
So sorry for your loss. It sounds like Shadow was a lucky girl and was blessed with an amazing life with your family. Sounds like she was an amazing girl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts