Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nabi, Grandpa is totally wrapped around Toby's little paw! He pretends not to like him cause he's "too small," but then you find them curled up together or him carrying Toby around giving him kisses. They are going to miss each other so much when I move...

Carrie, glad your day was okay!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What a great pic! So glad every one had a great day. We don't have a pic either. Mark was coming back from being out of town--got home around 6 pm. When he ate supper Lulu was in her usual spot on the arm of his chair watching every bite that went in his mouth, but she doesn't get any--people food bad! lol

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tina, despite Toby's incessant begging (because we weren't eating at the dining room table but outside on the porch- he thinks he's allowed to beg there for some reason) and his deep desire for our ribs, he didn't get any people food either. He wishes!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I guess we're bad, but since it's just the two of us we eat in the living room sitting in our recliners (I know-bad). Well, even though Lulu never gets anything she sits on the arm of Mark's chair and literally her head moves up and down watching his fork go from his plate to his mouth. It is hilarious!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww I just got a cavity from too much sweetness!!! :p LOVE this pic Ashley, both boys are cuties.

I don't have a picture either, we don't celebrate, hubby is not a dad, and I myself don't have a father, he passed.
But our little pack had a nice adventurous time today, many happy long walks, play time and laughs.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aly, what a priceless shot! :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I live about an hour away from my mom and dad, so my boyfriend, Chloe, and I went down there yesterday for Father's day. My parents were having a yard sale, and we got there in time for about an hour and a half of it. Chloe got lots of love and attention from people. The neighbors across the street have two little girls that I babysat for about 6 years before I moved. We took Chloe over to see the two girls. They are 7 and 5. Their mom complimented how well behaved Chloe was and that she was shocked that she was so calm while the girls were petting her.

Then today my boyfriend got a card from Chloe for Father's day. He loved it, and now they are cuddling on the couch. Chloe loves her daddy!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Carrie, isn't the love between a man and his dog so wonderful? You can see the love between Cricket and your hubby even at that early stage.
I know. He loves her, and she loves him so so much! I wish my computer and phone would coordinate so I could upload a video of how she acts when he comes home from work. Its so funny.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Carrie I remember seeing that picture before, I love it. Tough looking, tattooed hubby cuddling with a tiny little sweet Chi...it's just awesome. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts