Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx has always stacked his toys on top of each other and played with them. I refer to it as sharing the toys with each other. I am not sure if it is a chi thing or a Jaxx thing but he usually always plays with 2 toys at a time.

Mr. Lion wanna play with my deer antler?

Come on....I want you to play with me Mr. Lion!

I don't know why you are being so mean Mr. Lion and not playing with me.

Fine! I will play with it without you but you don't know what your missing.

I am going to stay right here and pout because Mr. Lion is a meanie!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I think it's only child syndrome. Once again, another thing Toby and Jaxx have in common! Toby hoards his toys- plays with one and lays on others. It's like he just wants to be surrounded by his toys. Maybe that's what Jaxx does?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
883 Posts
Stella does this too when no one else will play with her, she gathers up one or a few of her stuffies and will play with all of them at once. Pups have amazing imaginations!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's only child syndrome. Once again, another thing Toby and Jaxx have in common! Toby hoards his toys- plays with one and lays on others. It's like he just wants to be surrounded by his toys. Maybe that's what Jaxx does?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Jaxx does love to be surrounded by his toys and I think he likes me surrounded by them too because he gets enough of them out all the time. I pick up his toys at the end of the night and there are times that I will pick one up and he will get up and go get it and put it right back where he had it.

Stella does this too when no one else will play with her, she gathers up one or a few of her stuffies and will play with all of them at once. Pups have amazing imaginations!
Yes they do have amazing imaginations! I tell hubby all the time that Jaxx is ADHD because he will get several stuffies out pile them up in a pile and go from one to the other to the next one. Sometimes I would love to know what they are thinking and then there are times when Jaxx will give me the "stink eye" look and I do not know what he is thinking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts