Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back from the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, so I just thought I'd post some pics...the date says January 1, I set the date wrong on the camera...they were taken tonight.

Some of them aren't that good because it was dark inside and the fish were moving.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love sharks. I think they're so cool! I've always wanted to do one of those things where you get in the cage and they lower you into the water and the sharks swim all around you.... but I have a phobia of water and sharks. That doesn't make much sense at all, I know. My therapist is working on it. :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Cooper said:
I love sharks. I think they're so cool! I've always wanted to do one of those things where you get in the cage and they lower you into the water and the sharks swim all around you.... but I have a phobia of water and sharks. That doesn't make much sense at all, I know. My therapist is working on it. :lol:

ME TOO !!!!! that's my dream ...i hope i will do it someday !!!

i have a shark tattooed on my lower back :wink:

since i was about 6 i'm truly fascinated by sharks , i know all about them :D i even had a bamboo shark....

kisses nat

·
Registered
481 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
since i was about 6 i'm truly fascinated by sharks , i know all about them

kisses nat
i dont know what it is but i too have always been fascinated by sharks and when i was 8 my mum bought me this huge book about them with great photos and shark attack stories.
When i was in australia i saw two shark alarms happen but luckily i was not in the water!when your somewhere where sharks are around such as in australia or america and you look to sea i get a strange feeling,they just seem so mysterious.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
lol in primary i did a presentation with my old bestfriend about why not to kill sharks lol! And then my head teacher said well what if it killed your mum and i was like er..er.....errrr lol! But to be honest when i think of sharks it makes me quiver - there not a fan of mine!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm very fascinated by sharks too...this is probably the third time i've been to the shark reef since i moved to vegas. they used to have a huge hammerhead shark there, but it died :(

there was a big tortoise there, but there were people in my way blocking me from getting a good pic of it (dang tourists :lol: )

the big sharks are in the sunken ship part of the shark reef...its really freaky because you are totally surrounded by water and there's sharks swimming everywhere. there was a huge shark swimming back and forth and i really wanted to get a pic of it, but i couldn't because there were to many people in the way, so i told my hubby to say "oh my God, there's a crack in the glass" :lol: that would have moved them pretty fast (i'm so bad) :D

but, if anyone ever comes to vegas, i really recommend going to the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay...its so awesome.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Did you stay in the mandalay bay tats where Im staying in Vegas - is it a nice hotel ? ooh Im so excited Ill be able to go to shark reef too :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Did you stay in the mandalay bay tats where Im staying in Vegas - is it a nice hotel ? ooh Im so excited Ill be able to go to shark reef too :lol:
i haven't stayed in the mandalay bay yet (hoping to stay for a weekend soon as a mini vacation) but it's a beautiful hotel. they just added a new addition to it called "THE Hotel" at mandalay bay. the shark reef is right in the mandalay bay...there's also a cool bar/restaurant in there called Rum Jungle...very cool. and theres a house of blues in it.

also, if you're a daredevil and not afraid of heights, there's a lot of rides on top of the Stratosphere hotel...very scary to me because i'm afraid of heights. theres a huge arcade called Gameworks on the strip too, which is a really cool place, just full of little kids during the day, lol.

and if you want to eat at some really good restaurants or buffets, The Orleans and The Rio have really good dinner buffets, and the Hard Rock restaurant in the Hard Rock hotel has an awesome restaurant, and the Planet Hollywood restaurant inside Caesers Palace is very good (i recommend the BBQ Chicken Tostadas)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts