Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this shark snuggle sack on a whim today. Thought it was a cute idea. No pattern, just kind of went off the top of my head, whatever I came up with. If you guys are interested in getting one made, just PM me :)

Ote is more interested in playing with the "fin" then snuggling inside though.

LOL, hopefully soon she will realize that the inside is super comfy! :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's so very cute. I really need to get sewing again. I've been lazy to get my things out of boxes after I moved, but I have so many ideas in my head.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aly that is adorable!!! :p Great job!
Can't wait to see what you are going to make next, every week it's something exciting!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I would love to have one made!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha that is so cute!!! Maybe you could take one of those flexible plastic hoops they use for crafts and sew it into his mouth so his mouth is open for the dog to crawl into!!! LOL!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha ha that is so cute!!! Maybe you could take one of those flexible plastic hoops they use for crafts and sew it into his mouth so his mouth is open for the dog to crawl into!!! LOL!
That's a good idea!!!! Ote finally went in it and snuggled this morning!!! I got a couple cute pictures, will have to post later. Looks like she is being "eaten" by a shark ;) Mojo just thinks that the entire thing is a toy. LOL. He was dragging it around and pouncing on it! I guess Bulldog/Boxer/Pugs are not meant to sleep in snuggle sacks. LOL

·
Registered
573 Posts
oh my! That's so cute! if you could make a little smaller version of it, I'd love to have one for my ferrets. Lacey would probably just roll her chi eyes at me if I gave one to her (like she does with everything else). LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that is so cool!!! :D lol it mite be a good idea for tills as she LOVES going undercovers ect. lol
LOL I will have to make her one!

Cute! That would be great for us down here in Florida!:D
It would be!!!! LOL, I could try and do an alligator one too, how cool would that be?!

oh my! That's so cute! if you could make a little smaller version of it, I'd love to have one for my ferrets. Lacey would probably just roll her chi eyes at me if I gave one to her (like she does with everything else). LOL
This one is about 35 L x 25 W - what size would you suggest for the ferrets?

·
Registered
573 Posts
This one is about 35 L x 25 W - what size would you suggest for the ferrets?
Hmm maybe around 24L x 14W? Somewhere in that range. I have chunky monkeys for ferrets, but they tend to burrow and curl into a teeny ball of fluff somehow. They like small sleepy sacks. :cool:

I still chuckle over how big the furkids are compared to Lacey. She weighs 3.12, Fender Bender is about 3.2/3.3 lb and Caedmon is almost 4 pounds.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts