Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since today was almost 80* and I don't really like giving the girls a bath in the winter unless it's a MUST!! I thought, might as well get one in today :D SO we did BUT Shayley isn't a huge fan of having a bath and here is how that goes..... :coolwink:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is hillarious! She knows the word lol. I just spring it on mine. "Oh look we're in the bathroom!"
lol Yes she definitely knows the word!! She does this EVERY time I tell her it's time for a bath. She gets that butt in the air and those paws start a going! LOL She's a goof but it's so funny that sometimes I tell her she's getting a bath when she's not just to see her do it! LOL :rolleyes:

She has such an adorable face.
Very cute video
Aw thank you!! I love your siggy BTW they always make me giggle!

how sweet is she lol cheeky girl lol
lol Thanks she's cheeky monkey!

what a little character lol ;)
lol I know it! Shayley has a beautiful personality!

LOL she is so funny!
I loved her face and eyes when you said doesnt she want to look pretty haha!!
She was like em... no not really thanks. LMAO!
Adorable girls both of them!
lol Thanks hon! When I asked her that she told me she was pretty the way she was and she did not want a bath! LOL Well at least that's what I got from her body language haha!

That was so sweet ,hope you got her in the bath after that
Thank you! Yes they both got a bath and then they went outside on the porch to sunbathe on the porch swing. She was proud of herself afterwards lol

LOL!!! I think she was trying to dig her way out of a bath. I dont tell mine...especially Bailey as he runs away and hides.
lol I know I think she was! I love telling Shay, this video was a mild video compared to what she does sometimes. Sometimes she'll do the dig and then dash off and then dig and dash off like a mad dog lol :hello1:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
L I dont tell mine...especially Bailey as he runs away and hides.
Yea, I just walk and pick one up with as little fanfare as possible. Of course that alerts the others. They all come in to watch and laugh at the first one in, but then they scatter like ants when I take the first one out.

Then the first one in gets to come in and laugh at the second one in....and they always do !

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol Thanks everybody! I think it's funny how dogs are so smart to know the words and actions to what you say. Like some of you say your furbabies run when they hear "BATH" so you have to be sneaky. So cute! I tell Shayley "You wanna bath" and then I put my arms out like I'm gonna pick her up and she usually just starts digging that hole of hers, then she'll dart really fast from the couch to the chair, didn't do it this time though! I'll try and get her doing that some other time lol She's too funny!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts