Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shayley, Kizzie, Kaige & Kanyon ~*Fall 2011*~

*Update* Kanyon got his taken today!! Yaya!!:hello1:

We went to the park again today! Nice weather but a bit to chilly for the river. I took more photos I just wanted to post their Fall shots. I'm not that happy with them lol Shayley kept squinting her eyes from the sun and Kizzie was too busy! Kaige was a champ though! lol Still, they are cute so thought I'd share! =)

~*Shayley May*~

~*Kizzie Fae*~

~*Kaige Gray*~

~*Kanyon Jay*~

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love your pics!!! Beautiful subjects, and awesome photography! : )

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful pics! Sweet faces in in the midst of Autumn leaves. Perfect! :love2: They pose so nicely too. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took Kanyon outside after our walk and took some pics of him! Now they all have their Fall pics done! lol yay!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
THESE ARE AWESOME!!! :toothy8:

Just love your dogs!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aw thanks! They are stinkers! lol
Yup! :D I got two of those as well! Chanel is our "good child", the other two are trouble making rebels!
But that just makes them special! They make life more exciting! :lol:
You know what their problem is??? They are TOO smart!
For example(TRUE STORY!!!)...tonight hubby and I were eating dinner, then out of the blue we hear a noise coming from the bathroom...
Hubby gets up to see what the noise is...and while he is walking towards the bathroom,
Rocky runs out of the bathroom and to the kitchen table to try and steal hubby's meal!
Rocky pretended to cause trouble with the bathroom garbage can just so he can use it as a distraction and steal his papa's meal! :foxes15::toothy10: Can you believe it?! CRAZY!
And then hubby comes back to the table and says "No no Rocky is a good boy he did not touch anything in the bathroom!``lol, poor hubby still doesn`t know that his dinner was licked a little,lol.:toothy3:
Yet when Rocky and Benji meet other people everyone always compliments on how well behaved and well trained they are! It's all a facade I tell ya! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL LS! Dogs are so smart! They definitely have their own little tricks up their sleeves to get us one way or another :D Life wouldn't be the same without them though! Even the little trouble makers!!! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts