Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new camera that I'm testing out for two weeks to see if I want it or not and um YES I LOVE IT!! lol It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3i and I am in love!!!

These are photos from bestbuy, but I am sooo in love with this camera. The plan was to test this and try another one but right now I'm just in love. I can take photos of the girls without their eyes being from crazyville LOL I always hated that white glare but now I have no worries! :hello1:

Here are a few of the girlies with the new camera!

Dids you pepows know dat I coold sits pwetty? Watz does yous mean you aweady knew dat? Wells I guess I do ovar do's it!!

I sits pwetty too but I is westing becus I's juss has me's a surgewee!!!

Kizzie wasn't ready!

Now she is!!

This was my favorite shot! I love this one!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:love7:Wow, what gorgeous pics of the girls, they look fabulous!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooo very nice!!!
Thank you!!

So cute! HAHA their expressions crack me up. Oh...and did I mention I'm jealous of your new camera!?
lol Thank you! They always have to have some type of look on their faces. I love the new camera, poor girls are like "As if she didn't bother us enough with the old camera...".....lol Bless them!

very cute....so clear pics of the girls...:)..
Thank you!

Great pics!! They're so cute!!
Aw thanks!

YAY! Shayley and Kizzie! Two of my favs! Such best friends! I love it! :) P.S. Nice cam!
Yay :hello1: They love you! Thank you!

:love7:Wow, what gorgeous pics of the girls, they look fabulous!
Thank you so much hon!

hi you need to put the last pic of your girls as a siggy that was worth frameing
I know, I sure did too! LOL I want to frame the last pic I love it! Thank you!

great pics, great camera x
Aw thanks hon!

awww Kerri lovely photos!!! hmmm i think i no what i`ll be hinting for with my bday coming up!!!!
lol It's very nice but I think any camera with lenses like this are great. My Kodak doesn't have that but I'll always love my old camera too! This one just gives me the options of clear, close and blurry background when I need it. I love photos like that! I'm bugging everybody with it too, lol everybody is like get that outta my face! lol geez cant' a girl have some fun? LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
**JEALOUS** I so want that camera! :lol: Saying that...your subjects are absolutely precious! Love the outfits & love their little expressions. They're adorable!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Great shots of the girls! My son-in-law has the last generation of that camera. He's a computer IT person, but he does freelance design and photography evenings and weekends (they're saving for a house) and and he just LOVES his camera! He has several, but I'm pretty sure he said that one's his favorite! And some of the photos he's produced are just phenomenal! Of course, I'm prejudiced because they're of my daughter, lol, but still, they're amazing photos. Have fun playing with it! :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
**JEALOUS** I so want that camera! :lol: Saying that...your subjects are absolutely precious! Love the outfits & love their little expressions. They're adorable!!
Thanks hon! I needed a new camera bad, I even asked you about your camera because I love your photos. My old camera just wasn't cutting it anymore, even though I will still use it but not with their glowing eyes lol.....:D

Great pictures and an awesome camera! Grats on the new toy :)

P.S. Your number is visible in the pictures :sad5:
Thanks hon, I edit my number every now and then on the computer but thanks for letting me know. I always try to turn their tags around but they move too much it's easier to edit LOL

Ness♥Bella;833751 said:
Very nice camera... I love the Rebels! I have one myself and I have had it for 2 years now. I had to send it off for bent prongs but other than that they are wonderful Cameras and obviously take great pics!
Thanks! I'm glad you love yours too! I am over the moon with mine compared to my old one!! lol It's good to hear there was no problem with your camera over the 2 years.

Wow! It's so hard to get good pics of black dogs, that camera really is amazing - have fun!
Thanks hon. People tell me that all the time that black dogs are hard to get photos of but I always seem to have a million of them laying around here that I love lol. With good light it's not too hard.

Great shots of the girls! My son-in-law has the last generation of that camera. He's a computer IT person, but he does freelance design and photography evenings and weekends (they're saving for a house) and and he just LOVES his camera! He has several, but I'm pretty sure he said that one's his favorite! And some of the photos he's produced are just phenomenal! Of course, I'm prejudiced because they're of my daughter, lol, but still, they're amazing photos. Have fun playing with it! :D
lol Tink that's cute! I love photography as well!! :hello1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts