Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was done before I got Kaige! :( Sorry buddy! I'll get another one done with you in it! LOL I got this done at Six Flags, an amusement park near where I live. The guy who did this was just awesome! I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
This is amazing! Some people are so talented hey!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG I love this,you should frame it.Its really cool x
Thanks hon! These were taken when I first got it, I have it framed now but not hung yet because I'm not in love with the family I have so deciding if I should just keep it or get another one. lol

This is amazing! Some people are so talented hey!
I know it! I wish I was! LOL That would be amazing to draw whatever you want! Thanks hon! :)

Wow! Love it! :)
Thank you!! :)

AWW! I LOVE IT! I need to get this done! What a great idea! :)
Thanks! Every time I went to Six Flags I always wondered if they would take the time out to do it for dogs but thankfully that day somebody did! I just brought in a photo of Shayley & Kizzie and he had it done in less than an hour! I was nervous he was going to spell their names wrong lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thats so great! I'm in love with this!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Blazer! I love how he captured their expressions perfectly! This is the photo I took in for him to copy. He picked the background and added the hearts on his own! He did a great job I love it! I only requested their heart name tags to be pink with the names the rest was in his hands! lol

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
OMG frame that!!!! It is soooo pretty, what gorgeous babies you have!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts