Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hewwo! I show you my new dwess mommy mades me for my birfday! Okays!?

Finished! Yays! I will wook soo pweety on my birfdays! :)

Of course mommy made one for Kizzie too.

Buts mine is pweetier becuz mines has sparklwee beads and Kizzies dont! :p

Tank yous for wooking at me's pweety dwess!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Woodard <3 The top half is very messy to sew (Well for somebody who doesn't have a sewing machine, lol) It's definitely not my favorite. The buttom half was a breeze though.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
You sewed those dresses by hand...my goodness that is an accomplishment. They are very pretty. You have alot of patience to hand stitch your girls their dresses.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw thank you Chiboysmom! I have fun doing it, I plan on buying a sewing machine now that I know more about it. It's fun by hand too the worse part is the velcro because it's so tough, ugh! lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
I cant believe you made them your self! I am creative but not crafty in the sligtest! Congrats on a good job!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Just gorgeous! You did an awesome job! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very nicely done! Love it! Now I'm gonna have to make a Birthday dress for Zoey...her birthdays in a few weeks.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Those are so pretty, what a fab job you did!
The girs look amazing in them too, they realy pop against their lovely black coats!!. xxx

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You sewed those dresses by hand...my goodness that is an accomplishment. They are very pretty. You have alot of patience to hand stitch your girls their dresses.
Thank you so much Chiboymom! I just started doing these about two months ago (Making dresses) I never sewed before and thought I'd give it a go, who knew! I love it! At first it took me a while to do 1 dress, almost 2 days. Now that I know what I'm doing I did both these dresses in one day. I still need to do touch up, strings and stuff but for the most part they are done. A sewing machine is one my list though! lol

I cant believe you made them your self! I am creative but not crafty in the sligtest! Congrats on a good job!
Thank you so much Aust Chi Mumma! I have fun picking everything out for the outfit! First time using beads and turned out to be pretty easy! So I'm sure I'll be using more in the future!

Just gorgeous! You did an awesome job! :)
Aw Thanks Foggy! :)

They look lovely!
Great job!!
Thank you Dahlia's mama! :)

Very nicely done! Love it! Now I'm gonna have to make a Birthday dress for Zoey...her birthdays in a few weeks.
LOL Aw I can't wait to see! Zoey will look so adorable in a birthday dress. I can't wait to see!

very pretty :) , awesome job :)
:) Thank you sugarbaby!

Those are so pretty, what a fab job you did!
The girs look amazing in them too, they realy pop against their lovely black coats!!. xxx
Thanks so much Terri! I think they look super cute in pink...definitely being black because it stands out so much!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gorgeous!! You did an awesome job! :) Beautiful girls!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Omg what little dolls! I absolutely lurrrrve black chis haha, I think they look mischievous.
Thanks, I love black chis too! We are somewhat looking at adopting a new one BUT just thinking about it now. Whenever we do though, I'm pretty sure it will be black. We've had a hard time finding them though, I don't mind white patches or anything like that though! Thank you so much though!

The dresses are beautiful. Happy Birthday Shayley!
Thank you! Her birthday is November 1st, my baby will be 8.

Those are beautiful! Awesome job!
Aw thank you!

Gorgeous!! You did an awesome job! :) Beautiful girls!
Thank you so much hon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts