Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 long weeks of waiting for Shayley's results the vet has finally called!

:hello1: SHAYLEY IS CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello1:

He said the tumor was not cancerous and she's all set to go and be ok! Her stitches come out tomorrow and then she'll be her old self again! I AM SO Thankful! OMG I have been SICK these pass two weeks just waiting in worry! My stepdad was here from Scotland so he kept us pretty busy! Thankfully or else it would have felt like a million years to hear the results! I am so so thankful to all of you that have kept Shayley in your thoughts & prayers. THANK YOU so very much! I know prayers are so strong! My cousin who lost her little Chi Gizmo... said Gizzie was looking after Shay Shay! I know he was too, bless him. Thank you all for understanding how hard this was for me and now I can relax! *DEEP sigh* lol

Also a little update on after surgery, sorry didn't come on more often I have just been really busy with my stepdad being here and plus just kinda laying low with my Shaylers.....After surgery she's being doing so great! She's was already back to her old self right away. She sleeps a bit more but other than that she's so good. She hasn't got to go "bye bye" since her surgery which is rare for her because we're always going somewhere and she misses it so much...so tomorrow after her stitches are out we're going out for a drive to look at Christmas lights and my babies can go with us! YAY!!! :hello1:

Thank you all again for everything!​

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I'm so happy she is cancer free and that she now can be on the official road to recovery...that is wonderful!

I can't even imagine all the stress you've been under the past 2 weeks...I bet it was awful :(

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so happy she is cancer free and that she now can be on the official road to recovery...that is wonderful!

I can't even imagine all the stress you've been under the past 2 weeks...I bet it was awful :(
Thanks hon me too!!! I'm so so happy! We're planning our trip to the beach lol!!
Oh it was terrible. I seriously melted when I felt that lump on her, then after the vet visit he was concerned because it was abnormal looking.....I couldn't even look at Shayley without crying that whole night it was so bad. OMG I love my baby so much......Just the waiting was unreal to me those 2 weeks were a blur! I dont want to see them again lol That is the worse part really if it is cancer I want to know just to get it over with but thank GOD it's not cancer!

I really was not ready to give her up right now. :foxes15: Not at all! lol :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Best news ever!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh Kerri, I am so happy for you and little Shayley!! I know how relieved you must be, hun! Yay what wonderful news!! :hello1: xx

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im so happy for you. atleast you wont be worrying about her now :)
Well I think I'll always worry about her LOL but I know what you mean! The vet just said to always give her a little rub down to check her out which I already had in mind for sure!!!

Best news ever!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Yay!! It sure is! So so happy!

Oh thank goodness!
I am so happy for you and Shayley hon!! xxxx
Thank you so much hon! *hugs* I am so happy!!! It's not a fun place to be but so glad it's where it is now! My baby has surprised me so much doing so well after the surgery.

Oh Kerri, I am so happy for you and little Shayley!! I know how relieved you must be, hun! Yay what wonderful news!! :hello1: xx
Thanks so much sweetie!! I am sooooo very relieved!!! So thankful!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
yeah i know what you mean i allways check roxi for lumps just incase my german shepard had cancer we removed it the 1st time but the second time she died because of it :( im so glad that her results were fine :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness! That is absolutely the best news!!!! I'm so happy for you all! I know that you are breathing a major sigh of relief! Awesome, just awesome!!! (((((Hugs)))))

1 - 20 of 36 Posts