Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just what I needed. A fifth dog bed in my tiny living room. Ya see....my daughter was given this bed for either her chi or her cats. They didn't like it, so it came to me. I couldn't refuse such a cute FREE dog bed. Shayna claimed it. Here she is in her new bed. I have just enough room to walk now.
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/manydogz/m_001_zpswzmnbhin.jpg

I don't know what I am doing wrong here. I did make it an IMG file. Can someone please tell me what step I keep missing?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG! Minnie is a ringer of my Rita who died Jan.2. She was 17 yrs. old. If I could get a picture to post correctly I'd show you.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
OMG! Minnie is a ringer of my Rita who died Jan.2. She was 17 yrs. old. If I could get a picture to post correctly I'd show you.
really, awww. i'd love to see a pic of Rita. I love all my dogs so much but there is something very extra special about Minnie. wow, 17 years old, she lived a good long life. Minnie is almost 8 years old. I hope she lives to be 17

·
Registered
382 Posts
As some of you may be aware, Shayna is a Yiddish word which translates as 'pretty.' I don't know if that was intentional, but the name certainly fits.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Shayna is a lucky girl to have that plush little bed all to herself. Always brings me joy when my chi's love and use something I've given to them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, naming her Shayna was intentional as I am Jewish. When she came to me her name was Kitty. I often call her Shayna Maidel which translates from the Yiddish to pretty girl.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts