Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
y'all are making Cooper jealous with all these swimming photos! Looks like she had a great time though - nothing beats rolling in rabbit poo after a long swim.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh my! Did she at least have fun? She looks like she did. My girl says she wants to come over so she can swim with her. Maybe now her fear of water won't be so bad??

Leslie

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Love those pictures of her swimming!! Bella is so cute! Dont you just hate it when they go outside and roll in "who knows what"!! :roll:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well...she did require a little assistance to go in, but she seemed to really like once she found out she could swim LOL She would swim to shore and then I would take her out again etc.....she was very calm...no frantic kicking like when she fell off of the dock ! The water is very warm.. Our weather was around 39c today ! And very humid. I don't think she will ever be a Mark Spitz ( I think he was a swimmer (? ) ! ) type.....but I do think she liked it......of course, the rabbit p roll after was the icing on the cake for her LOL We have a lab puppy visiting and he won't stay out of the water !

·
Registered
393 Posts
Bella, you cheeky Chi! I was about to say what a good girl you were, having a swim, but then you go rollin' in rabbit poop! :roll:

Good job on the swimming tho, you're a cutie in that first pic! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts