Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, around all the fuss of the Switzerland move, I have not taken many photos of the puppies. I especially felt guilty for Iska, as she is still a baby and changes constantly.So, here are some I took today.

Iska is a very cheeky girl....

....and innocently sweet

.....and always on the lookout for the next adventure

And one of Kara from a couple of days ago

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Awww they're gorgeous and its great to see them both so happy and settled they've both grown so much and it looks like Iska has done wonders for Kara, hows her confidence these days?
I cant remember was there ever a photo of Zero and Kara together when they used to go on meetups?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all!

Kara is definitely happier now- she has gotten used to Iska and enjoys play(fight)ing and chasing. She is still nervous around other dogs, but not always wants to be picked up. Iska greets all dogs,big and small and is clever when she senses heavy bouncing excitable dog puppies and starts a warning cry if they come too close to her. My parents will be coming to see us in August and they will have their yorkshire terrier with them, so we shall see how Kara behaves.
I do not think there was a photo with Zero, there were some individual ones, but not a together photo.That's a shame!

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts