Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my doll, Gigi. She is just about 7 months. I don't know how you all get your babies to be still for pictures because she is never still. These are the only pictures I have of her from 6 weeks to now. Lucky I have video.

There are some when she was baby here and the rest are of her last month. Her mom was half chihuahua/half pomeranian and her dad was full long coat chihuahua. Her coat is longer now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What a cutie! Look jus like my sisters dog who is the same mix as her! I get Tito to sit stil for pitures with pure food bribery!!! lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a cutie! Look jus like my sisters dog who is the same mix as her! I get Tito to sit stil for pitures with pure food bribery!!! lol
Do you have pics of your sister's dog? I love to see other mixes like her. How old is he? Is he super active? Is his coat long? Sorry for all the questions. She is the most stubborn dog. I'm thinking of getting her a chi friend. Seems she needs someone to play and wrestle with. I don't know if it's too soon.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
what a lovely pup :) she is about the same age as my Evie Claire. they never slow
down; and, yes it's a challenge to get a good photo! I take 20 shots to get one good one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts