Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have major OCD and my photobucket has been driving me nuts, so i had to organize all my pictures (puppy (1-2 months of having her) fallwinter08 winterspring09 ect lol and i saw some pictures and videos of sophie that made me wish she was still tiny again. I got sophie on june 24th this video was july 8th so not too long after i got her. She did not bark, at all. She was scared to death of her voice haha so we got her to bark by using the sqeeky toy. the sound and the wind drove her nuts!!! i love it. I got a flickr (it was an application on my phone) since phtotobucket wouldnt upload the vid i did on there so i'm not exactly sure how to get it on here. so let me know if this link doesnt work.

the second video is the same day with her and her grandma. my mom always said she hates animals, but as you can tell she LOVES sophie. :) :) :) can you hear her little growl? lol she's a big dog ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bniles4/

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
lol I love it. The second one is my fave. hehehe

I'm also doing some organizing of Chico's pics. But I'm not doing a great job. I keep putting some off tell it got so many and now I don't feel like doing it. lol

3,132 Posts
I was unaware you could organize PhotoBucket pics.... I will have to take my slighty OCD butt on over there and give it a good cleaning! I try to keep some order with my pics, but having over 300 of Bailey doesn't help... lol

ADORABLE Video's btw!!!! Bailey was licking my screen trying to get after her for barking. hehehe

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was unaware you could organize PhotoBucket pics.... I will have to take my slighty OCD butt on over there and give it a good cleaning! I try to keep some order with my pics, but having over 300 of Bailey doesn't help... lol

ADORABLE Video's btw!!!! Bailey was licking my screen trying to get after her for barking. hehehe

oh yes! aha when i got my cat (i was allergic to her i had to give her away :() but ihad her at 3 weeks old (i found her in the gutter in near my old apt) i have over 500 pictures of her and its so easy to organize.

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/bniles4/SOPHiE/ see the left side? all the sub sections? i have bad ocd lol

aw bailey is so cute!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts