Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to lunch w/ some coworkers today and there was this poor little chi stuck in a car accross from mine! It was a little girl, and I fell in love! :) I happened to have my digi cam w/ me, so I snapped a couple shots of her for you guys. :) She looks like Trinity, doesn't she Julie? :-D SOOOOO CUTE! I would never steal a dog, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't ever want to! LOL! Sorry the pics are foggy.....they were taken through a windshield.

Now tell me.....wouldn't ya'll have wanted to steal her too? LOL! Even though she was barkin' up a storm at us! LOL!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yes she does Kristi, :D
Arr what a shame, was there a widow open for fresh air? I ask because last year in summer I went to a car boot, the sun was belting down and it was boiling. I went past a car that was parked and there was a tiny dog barking like mad and not a window open. I thought I would give it five mins as they might of just pooped out and would be back any min. No such luck, by this time there was alot of people gathering around and it was reported and was announced over the loud speaker again and again until the rspca came and had to break the window as the dog was dying. I was horrified, there was no water left or anything. I hope they had the dog taken off them, I can still see that little dogs face now. :cry: Sorry it was a sad story but it did get rescued.
Now after me saying all that the window was probably left open and I have just waffled on for nothing.LOL

·
Registered
633 Posts
she is sweet.
But i'd NEVER leave my chi in the car.
i have done with jack and ruby but you'd have to be daft to go near jack he's got a very scary bark. soft as anything though.
that said my husband was reading the papers and he told me loads of dogs have gone missing near me.
a German Shepperd being one. i love those dogs. but they are very territorial, as are a lot of dogs but with smaller teeth...lol.
I'd never steal a dog either but there are some people who would.

I'm full of doom and gloom as well :?

lovely dog though :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts