Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I can't think of a good name for this dress... HELP!! :wink:

I love the silver and black velvet polka dots.... let me know what you think of this one...

Hope you guys don't get tired of seeing these...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's very pretty Traci! Bless your heart, staying up untill 1, you must be totally exhausted! Call it what it is and keep it simple "sheer silver" is perfect...... :)

Sandra

I'm pretty "bummed" too.....my fingers are getting torn up from sewing :wink:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, guys!! I like this one too!!

I fell asleep in my office earlier today, and the phone rang and scared the @#$# out of me!!! LOL

I have so many ideas, and I get so excited to see them come to "life" - I need sleep though!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:shock: OMG - OK, I just got off the phone with Yahoo, cuz my site still says "under construction" - well there was something that I need to "change" but didn't know that!!! GEEZ - Anyway, it has been changed and the site will be published at 2 am! So FRIDAY it is up & running

BUT>>>>>>>>you can log onto ..................

store.miabellacouture.com and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOo HOO....

then on Friday it will be www.miabellacouture.com!!!!!!!

IF you log on - PLEASE - PLEASE Tell me what you think!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Mia's Mom said:
:shock: OMG - OK, I just got off the phone with Yahoo, cuz my site still says "under construction" - well there was something that I need to "change" but didn't know that!!! GEEZ - Anyway, it has been changed and the site will be published at 2 am! So FRIDAY it is up & running

BUT>>>>>>>>you can log onto ..................

store.miabellacouture.com and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOo HOO....

then on Friday it will be www.miabellacouture.com!!!!!!!

IF you log on - PLEASE - PLEASE Tell me what you think!!!!!!
i checked it out and i looove it!!! i like the posh pals part! i can't wait til chiwi gets full grown so she can get some cute clothes lol.

·
Registered
393 Posts
That's a great site! I'm totally in love with your formal halter dresses, & can't wait to see the bags!

Keep us posted, let us know how you get on! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts