Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Another nice day for us here, and I haven't taken a walk around my neighborhood in weeks. Ava and I went on a stroll around the neighborhood and on our way back, relaxed on the front porch for a bit. My little baby is all grown up now.

Barking At the neighborhood dogs going by 馃惗
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030307.686315.jpg

Her face has gotten very tan and coat is growing longer but not poofy
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030390.483990.jpg

Hope you guys are having a great day馃槝

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Other recent photos
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030548.786606.jpg

Ruff ruff couture love rock thermal
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030598.672529.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030629.743612.jpg

Went shopping in Chicago this weekend. I went into a store called Henri Bendel. The designer is friends with Coco Chanel, this brand features a collection of quilted handbags very similar to Chanel quilted bags. Anyway, they have a really cute little collection of dog accessories, charms, bowls, carriers etc. and I came across this beautiful little striped bow collar charm

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030778.656046.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030807.867532.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412030840.154200.jpg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
AWWWW the pictures are adorable. She's got great ear fringe! Love that designer tag.

Thanks Lynda! Her tail fringe needs to catch up to the ear fringe haha! And thanks, the tag was a fun unique find. I may have to pop over to the Henri Bendel location near my job, for the other two tags.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Aww Love seeing pics of Ava!! She is such a gorgeous little girl and looks so pretty in pink!! And I just love that bow charm, it's beautiful!! :love5:

Thanks Kathy! I agree pink is her color for sure. It's so fun watching her grow and change into adulthood. And she enjoys wearing clothes just a little too much lol. She's a lot of fun to shop for 馃槉

Registered
Aww what a little angel :) she is looking gorgeous! There was a Henry Bendel dog carrier I really wanted but the shipping was crazy to get it to me. If I ever get to visit The US its a store I'll be looking out for :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Aww she's stunning, I love her little face. She may be all grown up now, but she certainly still looks so tiny and cute. lol ;)

Thanks Camille. Where does the time go? They go from puppies to adults way too fast lol. She's a tiny thing with a big personality!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Aww what a little angel :) she is looking gorgeous! There was a Henry Bendel dog carrier I really wanted but the shipping was crazy to get it to me. If I ever get to visit The US its a store I'll be looking out for :)

Thanks Jemma! I had no idea there were a couple of Henri Bendel locations near me. It's probably a bad idea that I work 5 min away from the other one. I almost bought their leather carrier this weekend. But I passed on it since winter is coming. Both their leather and canvas carrier is more summery in my opinion. But who knows lol. If the leather one goes on sale, I may have to give in 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
thanks jemma! I had no idea there were a couple of henri bendel locations near me. It's probably a bad idea that i work 5 min away from the other one. I almost bought their leather carrier this weekend. But i passed on it since winter is coming. Both their leather and canvas carrier is more summery in my opinion. But who knows lol. If the leather one goes on sale, i may have to give in. Instead of getting the $300 carrier, i splurged on a new leather jacket for fall馃槉

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412085075.889125.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412085104.465176.jpg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Oh that is so amazing, I love biker jakets I have a ton in various materials and a couple in leather too, I wear alot of dresses, even in winter and think a biker works perfectly with dresses :) great purchase!

Thanks! I couldn't agree more. I love Moto style jackets, they go with everything! I wear skinny jeans often and think a good jacket is a great way to compliment them. I found that one at Cusp in Chicago. But they have an online as well. I also love BCBG leather jackets too. You can never have too many 馃槉

Registered
So adorable!!!

Administrator
LOVE her! She is gorgeous and can tell she is a diva :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts