Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She's cute everyday, but today, just wants loves! Maybe it's cause her stitches came out this morning and she's a happy girl!!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aw Shannon, I won't lie. It was rough the first two days for us, but after that she bounced back in no time! I just made sure that she was comfy and not in any pain. I'm sure Tillie will do great! You're a great chi mom no doubt about it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
awwww ! tillie is being spayed end this week ! XD im scared but excited at the exact same time! lol x
I know exactly how you feel My Penelope is going in next week and I'm scared to death that its going to change her attitude towards Charlie
I would be happy too if I just got my stitches out she's such a sweetheart

·
Registered
688 Posts
This is one of the main reasons i come on here lol i loveeeeeeeeeeee seeing pics of the most adorable furr-kids! Cuteness indeed!! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awesome! So glad she recovered quickly Tiffany! :)
She is too pretty for words. :love2:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone. She is def happy to have those stitches out. She's running around, pulling out all her toys that we've had put up. It's been quite the day!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So cute! That pic with the ball looks so much like Chloe and Chloe loves to play ball too! I should video her version of soccer, it's hilarious.

The sleeping one is super cute too - what a little angel :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
thanks everyone. She is def happy to have those stitches out. She's running around, pulling out all her toys that we've had put up. It's been quite the day!

I bet you are so relieved it is now all behind you.
I'm really glad to hear Miya is well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts