Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jewel is 13.5 weeks old now. She is starting to lose her puppy coat but I'm excited to see her ear fringe starting to come in a tiny bit. I can't beleive how quickly they change at this age. Hopefully her puppy uglies won't be too bad (long coats really shed their puppy coat at about her age). She is fitting into some of the Louis dog XS items that run small. I found the coat she has on below for $7 in a sale bin at a doggie boutique. Great price for Louis Dog. It's a little big but there is some growing room which is good. She has grown a half pound since Thanksgiving and is now 27 ounces.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She would win first prize at a dog show
Sure hope you're right. During break we've also been working on stacking and walking with a show lead. I'm starting handling classes with her on January 7th (8 week session meeting once a week). Excited! She doesn't seem to be afraid of anyone or any situation so far!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe so pretty! And so good at posing. She sure seems to handle clothes well, keep dressing her so that that won't change. As she looks adorable in clothes. You have. Boutique near you that sells designer dog clothes? That's awesome. Have you ever been to any of the Ritzy Rover stores?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Haha lol. That's what I figured. Almost moved to North Carolina last year. My bf headquarters plant is in Charlotte, and Mooresville and Mount Holly. How cool you got to go there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts