Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annnnnnd she's finally here! my unnamed puppy! We drove through just absolute nightmare of a traffic to pick her up and after hte smooth trasaction (she agreed to the terms of my puppy contract) we are home and enjoying puppy bliss. She was born 5/2/09 - we weighed her on my digital food scale and she is at just 13oz. here she is!!

at home with my sister in her new room!

hmmm is this my bed?

with john, my boyfriend, who bought me this cutie pie puppy!

bam says what is this rat thing?

whats outside of here??

bonding with daddy

there's a video of her on my picasa album, linked here: hope it works!!! more pictures to come soon!
http://picasaweb.google.com/ahrasemail/HK27thBdayAndNewPup#

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yea!!!! She is soooo CUTE, and tiny!! She has the same birthday as my Maxx, except he was born in 2008.
Congrats on your new baby girl!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
so cute! i love the dalmation type spots! hehehe ^_^ hopefully bam and unnamed gets along good! ;) congrats! may u have goodluck on the peeing quest

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
shes gorjuss have fun with your new princess

She's precious!! And she soo tiny!!

Un-named huh? How about Pebbles to go with your BamBam (that's his full name right? lol)
kristen i like it

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Awwww she is beautiful

Agree with Kristen Pebbles suits her plus it really goes with BamBam

Kristen you are clever i wouldn't have thought of that!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone! that was my first thought - pebbles, but no one likes it! as in my sister, boyfriend and mom :(

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
What a little doll! I love the bonding with Daddy picture -- I have that same play yard and we spent hours sitting inside of it when Holly was a pup LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is really a cutie! So petite and darling! Hard to believe they can weigh less than a pound isn't it?! Wow! She's just gorgeous!

Congrats!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, congrats on your new BEAUTIFUL little girl! She is just amazing!!! I know you all are having a blast with your sweet Princess. :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you so much everyone - i finally got my baby girl!!! she is as sweet as can be and so free with her kisses! i'm just a little worried about her poops but other than that she's adjusting beautifully!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yea, she's home. Her little face reminds me of Lily's. So delicate. BF is adorable too. How's Bam doing with her? I'm so glad she's home and the contract went over well. You did good girl!!!:daisy:

What a precious angel. Names are important. Take your time. You'll know when you have found the right one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts