Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got home and already I have a bunch of pictures of her!! We didn't end up getting the brindle though. When we got there the breeder said we could pick any of the four, the other three he was keeping. We sat on the floor with them for about an hour and decided the brindle was a bit timid for our house(two dogs, five cats, and two kids!!) This little girl was SO outgoing! And she's made herself right at home!! Guinny wasn't crazy about her on the way down, but once he got on his own turf he was fine. She was chasing him and he was loving it. So much for introducing them slowly!! Then they both snuggled on my lap and had a quick nap. I'm not sure of her coloring though. Any suggestions? Also her name isn't quite decided yet. But it is possibly going to be Fancy. What do you think? I'm totally in love!!!

These are all the pups(and me and the breeders daughter)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
OMG Laura!! She is beautiful and Fancy is an awesome name for her! :headbang: She is definitely a blue, maybe blue and fawn? :) She's so pretty. :love5:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
OMG, she's gorgeous!!! I love her and I love the name Fancy (that song is in my head now btw). Did you notice that she's the same color as your hubby's eyes? Cool!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG Honestly I am so jeleous I Love her. I soooooooooo want her I love blue so much.
PERFECT.
I wish we could get blue ones over here.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!! I think she's gorgeous too!! She's doing wonderful for her first night. We are actually up right now for her 3 am pee, which I had to wake her for!!! Not a whimper or whine out of her all night. I'm actually quite amazed how well she's adjusted. Guinness too. He got some extra treats for dinner, and some alone time with mom before bed so I think he still knows he's momma's boy!!! But now my little sweetie is falling asleep on my lap, so we are going to go back to bed!! Still no name. In the running, Fancy and Elizabeth Taylor(coincides with an upcoming name change!) but we'll call her Lizzie or Bethy. Night for now!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Congrats!!! She is absolutely beautiful and such a cutie pie. And my is she tiny. I'm so glad to hear that your two are getting along so well. I bet Guinny loves having a little sister! Please do post lots of pics! I will certainly be looking forward to them. I also think that she is a tri blue maybe?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is SO ADORABLE :love5: How old is she? What a tiny little peanut!!
I can't wait to see pics of her and Guinny together! ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts